What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Which do you use,TC or power?,and why

Tc or Power?

• Tc

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Power

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Both

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
TC because I can vape my cotton dry ready for a flavour change. TC because I like to change the temperature of the vapour without having to adjust the air flow or coil resistance. TC because different juices taste different at various temperatures and I can just run up and down the spectrum until I find the best temp for the juice I have in. TC because I like the temperature of my vape to be the same at the end of a draw as it is at the beginning of a draw. TC because it improves my battery life so much. TC because I don't have to mess with coils to get them glowing evenly from the inside out. TC because people lie when they say they NEVER get dry hits. Except TC vapers of course, who never get dry hits. TC because less nasties are released from juice when you control the temperature you're vaping them at. TC because it's more civilised. :D

Picked up a Digiflavor Drop RDA yesterday and put a dual Kanthal setup on it and attached it to one of my single 18650 squonkers. Couldn't quite get the power that the Drop was clearly gagging for so I thought I would ust it as a dripper and stuck it on top of one of my triple 18650 regulated devices. Set it to 90w and airflow almost full open. Lovely vape. Problem is, I am not a dripper sort of person so I forgot to re-drip it and got a mini dry hit.

Decided to build two flat SS coils (4mm i.d.) and stick them in it and do some TC. So far has worked out a treat. Vape is excellent and I know that If I forget to redrip it, It will cut into temp protection more regularly and since I can see this on the mod, whilst vaping, it serves as a visual reminder that it needs more juice.

All my other devices are set to wattage only.

TC because I can vape my cotton dry ready for a flavour change. TC because I like to change the temperature of the vapour without having to adjust the air flow or coil resistance. TC because different juices taste different at various temperatures and I can just run up and down the spectrum until I find the best temp for the juice I have in. TC because I like the temperature of my vape to be the same at the end of a draw as it is at the beginning of a draw. TC because it improves my battery life so much. TC because I don't have to mess with coils to get them glowing evenly from the inside out. TC because people lie when they say they NEVER get dry hits. Except TC vapers of course, who never get dry hits. TC because less nasties are released from juice when you control the temperature you're vaping them at. TC because it's more civilised. :D
I bet you voted for TC !!! :hmm:

i like to use tc as its someting that ive always done have had a go on power but just cant seem to get use to it in power mode..

I currently only use power mode, ni80 on mechs and kanthal on my regulated mods.

I am TC-curious though and I'll be shoving a spool of SS316L in my next wire order - which might not be for a while as I have a crapton to use first

Both. the reason why is some juice needs higher wattage or more heat for some flavours to pop. An example would be pancakeman. The Strawberry is none existant unless you use about 80-100 watts, so vaping it in tc mode you get mostly maple syrup flavour.
Tc is better for no dry hits ever as well as other things and can make some juice better flavoured. Every juice will work best at some watts or some temp. The worst thing is the search for what atty/tank to use and the correct settings.

I use TC on my K5 with 6mg juice because it's single coiled and I like a long draw.

On all others, at 80 - 100 watts I use wattage, simply because I can't find a setting to give me a good vape.

Back
Top Bottom