What's new

Where's the strangest place you have rebuilt or rewick ed?

ysiads

Postman
Just had a quick rewick in weatherspoons and with the looks I got, it got me thinking, time for a survey on my favourite forum.

So at 3 pm started tasteing burnt Ness, mainly due to the custard I vape that really need daily rewicking.

Got home and no time to rewick as kids had swimming, so grabbed me trusty leatherman and some cotton and off I go. Dropped kids at swimming, then off to the usual 2 pints whilst they do their thing. Quick rewick later, a bit rough, but better than it was and off we go.

So anybody else done something similar? Please share

Er... Id have to say the deck of a ferry travelling from Oban to Lismore. Luckly no wind!

I carry so many spares I've never needed to.

There was the story of the guy rebuilding a coil on a bus and someone thought he was building a bomb and called the police.

I once bult and wicked an atty for someone at at vape meet - standing outside Roberts Oyster Bar, at dusk, in December with the temperature at a tropical 3 centigrade, bloody thing worked perfectly though...:2thumbsup:

Motorway services on a variety of motorways!

Frequently vape my tank dry and end up frying my wicks

Nowhere really strange, hospital ward...bowling green, the bus - got very strange looks from people at all aformentioned locations ;)
Great question tho - we should start a thread for extreme wicking selfies lol...start a slew of new vape scandals about people falling off national monuments and electrocuting themselves while jet-skiing and wicking their atty at the same time lmao

@ysiads I was pmsl at your post "Dropped kids at swimming..." up here thats a euphemism for taking a dump lmao - as in 'dropped the kids off at the pool...' I had to double take at it to make sure I was understanding rightly what you were actually saying lol

For a bet, I once rolled a ciggie while riding my bike,

Went out on the A406, took it up to 80mph then got my baccy and papers out. I managed to roll it, get it in my mouth and light it before I had to touch the handlebars again.

The madness of youth.

Toilet in a nightclub. I still wonder how did i manage to take some Kanthal with me, and forgot to take my ID ;)

Nothing amazing here. But i have had tanks delivered to work before so one time I ran a rebuilding tutorial at my desk with two of the vapers in my office who wanted to start building. And another time I was so excited to try a tank I built and Wicked it on a table outside the Euston Tap after work. Fucking great pub that is too

Back
Top Bottom