Vape Superstore
What's new

What's your favorite vape cotton?

What's your favorite vape cotton?

• Total voters
It seems like a scam to me. They claim it’s “engineered”, use dishonest marketing and mark the price up by about 100 x. We’re talking about cotton wool ffs! But each to their own. (the dishonest marketing remark is relating specifically to the bacon cotton. It might well apply to the others bits i really can’t be arsed wasting the time looking into it).

I've never used cotton bacon so can't speak to that. In fact I've only bought cotton once and that was some Muji for a couple of quid when I ordered my Coilmaster V3 kit. But it's come free with a lot of the stuff I've bought so not needed to use that at all.

Also StealthVape have it in their free section to add to any order. :)

Vape Club
I do use Cotton Bacon, more because it was the most readily available when I picked up my first RDA.

Lots of people swear by MUJI Organic Cotton so I might give that a whirl. Just need to remember to peel the outer sheets off.

Muji’s not organic. I feel we need a notice stating this somewhere on the forum. Better off getting some labo.

AcmeFog
Cotton Bacon Prime is available now, slight improvement over v2.0, much easier to work with and the wicking is as good as they say.

Only negative I have noticed is that the taste is slightly funky until you get past the break-in period, usually around a 2-3 ml.

Best place to buy....eBay, shipped for £3.95 and the company that sells them have been going for years, so you can trust them.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cotton-B...822704?hash=item2a760765b0:g:PU4AAOSwTlFaitk~

Cotton Bacon Prime is available now, slight improvement over v2.0, much easier to work with and the wicking is as good as they say.

Only negative I have noticed is that the taste is slightly funky until you get past the break-in period, usually around a 2-3 ml.

Best place to buy....eBay, shipped for £3.95 and the company that sells them have been going for years, so you can trust them.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cotton-B...822704?hash=item2a760765b0:g:PU4AAOSwTlFaitk~

Bear in mind tha cotton labo is also available today at 1/100th of the price, is organic and declares what it is.

No funky flavour and performs like cotton usually does.

Premier Ecigs
Bear in mind tha cotton labo is also available today at 1/100th of the price, is organic and declares what it is.

No funky flavour and performs like cotton usually does.

I have tried Koh-Gen-Doh, Puff Cotton and also this Labo stuff and always struggle with the wicking at anything above 50/50, its cheap and it works but I find I am always going back to the Bacon.....

I have tried Koh-Gen-Doh, Puff Cotton and also this Labo stuff and always struggle with the wicking at anything above 50/50, its cheap and it works but I find I am always going back to the Bacon.....

It may get be that you need to work on your wicking technique. I get the impression that the bacon is prefluffed and may have other additives. You need to fluff the labo and wick it appropriately.

Vape Green
You can also be assured of it’s quality. It’s 100% certified organic unbleached cotton.

It may get be that you need to work on your wicking technique. I get the impression that the bacon is prefluffed and may have other additives. You need to fluff the labo and wick it appropriately.

You are probably right about my wicking technique lol.

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom