What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What's your favorite vape cotton?

What's your favorite vape cotton?

• Total voters
I don’t even see how the name is catchy. Where will it all end? Chitlin fibres? Muff fluff?

I think its called bacon because its cut into pieces like rashers of bacon [emoji5]

lol, last time I bought bacon it was thin slices, a muji sheet looks more like a rasher of bacon other than the fact it's square. :D

It's a stupid name anyway :D

lol, last time I bought bacon it was thin slices, a muji sheet looks more like a rasher of bacon other than the fact it's square. :D

It's a stupid name anyway :D
but this is made by the yanks and they love thick cut bacon [emoji23] and yeah stupid name but it ant done them no harm [emoji6]

but this is made by the yanks and they love thick cut bacon [emoji23] and yeah stupid name but it ant done them no harm [emoji6]

It has, if only in a small way, cause I’ve never bought it and I’m sure it’s at least partly because of the stupid name. What were they thinking? Muff Fluff would have flown right off the shelves!

Back
Top Bottom