What's new

What's your favorite vape cotton?

What's your favorite vape cotton?

• Total voters
I'm kinda curious to how hard rayon(cellucotton) is to get in the UK. I know this is a cotton thread but IMO cotton is cotton no matter where it comes from or how the company says its something special. As I was progressing with my building skills, keeping both my wife and I vaping I didn't like the such short lifespan and easy burning of cotton that kept me chained to my desk rewicking constantly.
I just don't see it mentioned too much so I can assume its hard to get unless your willing to pay YUK shipping charges getting it from overseas.

Hi @Alter , I get the impression it’s not mentioned much because people like cotton better. I might be wrong and have never tried it myself but that’s what I’ve gathered from times it’s been mentioned on here.

I'm kinda curious to how hard rayon(cellucotton) is to get in the UK. I know this is a cotton thread but IMO cotton is cotton no matter where it comes from or how the company says its something special. As I was progressing with my building skills, keeping both my wife and I vaping I didn't like the such short lifespan and easy burning of cotton that kept me chained to my desk rewicking constantly.
I just don't see it mentioned too much so I can assume its hard to get unless your willing to pay YUK shipping charges getting it from overseas.

I'm probably wrong, but isn't that what the former Fiber Freaks was? If so, I loved that stuff, but they went out of business. So I sulked and bought muji. And discovered there really isn't enough difference to warrant the huge mark up on most vape cotton.

Had to buy cotton bacon in a pinch this weekend. Very cottony taste. Wicks just as well as muji [emoji12]

For me in a squonk it's Cotton Bacon prime, due to it generally does wick faster. Not sales speel, I've looked at them side by side.

If it's MTL tanks such as at work, it's muji.

They are for 3mm & 3.5mm coils, but I'm sure I've seen some others for smaller coils.
If I find it again I will let you know.

Back
Top Bottom