What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What would bring you into your local vape shop?

I must be lucky as my local store does have a bar with stools, comfy sofa, coffee & snacks and a range of testers. The testers are pre-loaded tanks rather than offering a squirt of this & that, but it works well and best of all, they don't charge for a taste. :)
Sounds ideal. The shops near me are all pretty small, never more than one member of staff on at any one time, so it'd probably be a bit of a faff keeping lots of tester tanks topped up while serving at the counter at the same time, although they are starting to do a few testers, but the way I see it, for that to make sense you need a lot of them. No point in having half a dozen juices in tanks for testing if you're selling a range of hundreds, unless you're plugging "flavour of the week" or something. :)

No point in having half a dozen juices in tanks for testing if you're selling a range of hundreds, unless you're plugging "flavour of the week" or something. :)

I think it's mainly newer flavours they have in the testers. I think they assume most people will have tried older flavours & offer them a taster of new stuff so it's not so much of a gamble. You're right though, they have hundreds of flavours and maybe 30 or so testers.

I'd like the employees to be more knowledgable at directing me through their e-liquid stock based on PG/VG blend. I asked and I got a simple, "Well depending on your Nic MGs blah blah." I know more Nic will give you more throat burn but I also know the PG/VG blend plays a role as well.

One word would get me in "SALE"
my local vape shop will shortly be setting up for diy customers

I would visit a shop to try out some flavors if I had one in walking distance.

I'd need it to be really close to parking, or be able to open my garage door to get my mobility scooter out. C

Similar to earlier comments, I feel staff are the essential aspect of getting me into a shop. If I know I can gain some insight into something or come away with something new or some news, I would definitely return.

Something different. In the city I live in there are countless vape shops stocked up to the roof with Chinese brand equipment. If I wanted to get something with a DNA board I have to go online. If I wasnt something squonk related I have to go online. The only things I buy locally are juice and cotton, because I can try the juice in any of the stores and I like the cotton one of them sell.

Imagine having 5 clothes shops in your city and they all sold EXACTLY the same things, that is how vaping outlets are in many town and cities across the UK.

i would bring so nice pretty girls in my local vape shop as its all blokes working in my local shop iam sure that they would sell more if they did as the other shop about 3 miles away from is always full of vapers when i go past..

Back
Top Bottom