What's new

What will you do if the EU Directive is Passed and E-Cigs/E-Liquid is Banned?

What will you do if the EU Directive is Passed and E-Cigs/E-Liquid is Banned?

• Quit Completely

Votes: 9 1.8%
  • Use E-Cigs/NRT Prescribed by your GP

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Continue to vape using 4mg or less nicotine

Votes: 175 35.8%
  • Obtain E-Liquid illegally or through questionable sources

Votes: 274 56.0%
  • Return To Smoking Traditional Cigarettes

Votes: 29 5.9%

• Total voters
I wrote to my MP recently to get his stance on the issue, today I got a response from the department of health basically it's all to protect the children from the evil that is nicotine and the UK will fully implement the tpd in may 2016. It wasn't a long letter but as I was reading it I could feel my IQ getting lower and lower it was the most pathetic response on this issue I've read so far outside of the US and showed me that this is a done deal guys stock up or lose out because the chance of our sovereign government doing what is in the best interests of it's citizens is zero. Sooner we get the in or out referendum on EU membership the better as I will remember this when casting my vote.

They do know what's coming as I said before the TPD will be fully implemented on 20th may 2016 in the UK.

So how does the trans atlantic trade agreement work then if the UK are going to be arsey lol

It's not the UK so much as the EU and because we're a member state of the corrupt EU if we fail to implement it we would be fined by the EU. Just have to wait to see if implementation is matched by enforcement and I'm not so sure the UK government is going to enforce it too much so purchasing from the likes of fasttech may still be possible. That's little comfort though for the many businesses this will close and people that will find themselves out of work, a joke given that the UK ecig business has been responsible in it's operation as well as being a very good service to many people.

its not just the eu or the uk there is a much bigger game playing out. have a google and see where vaping either has or is due a ban/regulation

I'm well aware that vaping is being attacked globally and the two main protagonists are responsible, in the EU and north America big pharmaceutical wants vaping gone as it's potential to cut into their profits is too much for them to accept, in Asia and Africa big tobacco wants vaping gone to safeguard their mid to long-term profits. They are both very organised and financially able to attack and succeed against a community that has too many sub groups to fight in a united way and too often gets involved in pointless infighting. Vaping is in for a very rough time in the next few years and we all have to prepare for that and hope at some point common sense makes a comeback.

i'll just keep on keeping on..... smoked weed for 30+yrs(grew my own for several) when it was illegal ....... where theres a will and all that:14:

I'll have enough of a stockpile by next may to put the middle finger upto anyone that has a problem with me making a better choice for my own health and the health of those around me for quite a few years. Makes me mad as hell as a smoker I and everyone else was told how selfish we were and we should find something else that didn't cause the medical and social problems of tobacco so we did and now another bunch of gits want to stop that, talk about damned if you do, damned if you don't so from now on it's me and mine and looking after that.

yep I'm stocking up on nicotine and ftw, which is likely to end before my rations run out lol.

Back
Top Bottom