What's new

What liquid would you like to buy from your local vape shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to be able to buy concentrates and VG/PG from my local b+m but its not much hassle to order online, probs get me down there more often tho, havnt been in one for months

I'm a big fan of the Druids Brew range, specifically the Crow Black. It's my get home and chill juice. My local store won't stock it because they have too many similar flavours in their range but I've not found another than comes even close. On three day old cotton with a used coil, you can still appreciate all of the subtle flavour notes.

where i live there are a lot of vape shops and its hard to say what juice so if i go to one vape shop and they have not got one i want then iam not far from a shop that will have what i want.................

Dead-Slush-E-Web-Banner.png

Hands Down!!! ;) ;) https://tcvapours.com/collections/dead-slush-e

There's loads of different makes out there, what's your favourite and what would would you like your local vape shop to always stock? Also, what strength?

ECO Vape, i love that brad.

I'm a big fan of the Druids Brew range, specifically the Crow Black. It's my get home and chill juice. My local store won't stock it because they have too many similar flavours in their range but I've not found another than comes even close. On three day old cotton with a used coil, you can still appreciate all of the subtle flavour notes.
How anyone say they stock similar juice to the druids brew. Keep your eye's open for the incredibly tasty druids brew, manabush collaboration comming soon. I think you will be pleased.

I would like to be able to buy concentrates and VG/PG from my local b+m but its not much hassle to order online, probs get me down there more often tho, havnt been in one for months
i second this, not thats it hassle to order online but would be good to just be able to buy it all there and then and head home excited to get a new batch of juice made up

Right now I'm favoring either my Fool's Gold(Banana Graham Crunch) in either a 3MG or 6MG or my Blueberry by Sofa King(US e-liquid) in a 6MG. I really want to try this brand called Candy King, one of their flavors that has caught my attention is called Strawberry Belts. I'm a real sucker for anything strawberry.

I am against buying new liquids judging by the label - I want to try and I am pissed of when something I like came only in 12mg nic when I vape zero nic...
Apologies for my moody reply... another day, girl in a shop said that they only have 12 mg when I asked for zero followed by "so, will you take 12?..."
I read that question as, "so do you want a huge headache and a possible hurling fest?" Because that's what I'd imagine would happen if you go from 0MG to a friggin 12MG D;

I read that question as, "so do you want a huge headache and a possible hurling fest?" Because that's what I'd imagine would happen if you go from 0MG to a friggin 12MG D;
I could not believe she said that... and I still can't...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom