What's new

What liquid would you like to buy from your local vape shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fvbham

There's loads of different makes out there, what's your favourite and what would would you like your local vape shop to always stock? Also, what strength?

I am against buying new liquids judging by the label - I want to try and I am pissed of when something I like came only in 12mg nic when I vape zero nic...
Apologies for my moody reply... another day, girl in a shop said that they only have 12 mg when I asked for zero followed by "so, will you take 12?..."

I'll vape anything from 3mg up to 12mg depending on what set up I'm using so a good range of strengths is a must. The option to try before you buy is essential because I don't want to be lumbered with a bottle of juice that tastes like crap when I get it home.

I am against buying new liquids judging by the label - I want to try and I am pissed of when something I like came only in 12mg nic when I vape zero nic...
Apologies for my moody reply... another day, girl in a shop said that they only have 12 mg when I asked for zero followed by "so, will you take 12?..."
My local b&m don't stock 0 nic as they are shit:28:

The local vape shop to me is excellent and stock from 3mg all the way up. There are all the tanks on the counter for all juices to try before you buy etc. If they don't have it in stock, it will be ordered in for you, usually arrives after a couple of days. I always buy a bottle or two of Brass tax (gonzo vapes) and strength is always 3mg.

There's loads of different makes out there, what's your favourite and what would would you like your local vape shop to always stock? Also, what strength?
There's a lack of fizzy drink flavoured liquids, i.e coca cola, sprite etc. That would be ace!

I agree, I loved cola flavor when I was on e-cig's, wish there was cola vapes out there! Not cherry cola or cola cubes or some mixed crap, simply cola!

Nicotine was 0mg 1.5mg 3mg all good, anything above messes with my throat! and i find 6mg harsh enough.

My local shop seems to have a slightly lacking range of creamy flavours. Strawberries and cream in 6mg would be good, or SB's 'Mothers Milk' as that's pretty much perfect!

I agree, I loved cola flavor when I was on e-cig's, wish there was cola vapes out there! Not cherry cola or cola cubes or some mixed crap, simply cola!

Nicotine was 0mg 1.5mg 3mg all good, anything above messes with my throat! and i find 6mg harsh enough.
Tried some vintage cola from zap juice (UK vendor) at Vape Jam. Best cola I tried! Went through 20 mls in 3 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom