What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

vomit flavour juice

How long do you persevere with a juice before it goes down the sink ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went through a phase and Iron Brew, (not to be confused with the real thing), was one I tried, it was absolutely minging...! Cola Cubes was another that got given away. I had a load of so called premium juice that I just couldn't suffer and it all got binned because when I went back to it, I realised that the nic strength was too much for me.
I make my own and it usually takes a few weeks to finalise what I'll go with. Log everything, that way a good mix is never lost.
I'd love to try some of the premium stuff out there, I just don't go there in case I'm disappointed.

I've tried a couple of Iron Brew juices but non have been great so far. The one by Riot Squad was ok but all seem to taste more like the old Iron Brew chewy sweet than the drink. Obviously not something you could replicate to taste like the drink.

I know dripdrop do one but I don't want to purchase 100ml of it to find out I don't like it.

I do tend to order a new flavour everytime I place my usual order vapeclub always have one of the "must try" juices on sale for a quid or two for ten mls. But apart from a couple of passable tobacco juices I actually haven't ever found one I'd order again.
I know within a couple of vapes if it's got possibilities.
God knows how stock coil users do it. I could never re use a coil on another flavour. That just messed with my mind. Am I getting the real flavour? Is it just a blend... who knows. No no no.
I now just drip the new flavour into either a mtl or dtl dripper (juice depending) and decide if I'm going to commit.
I do pass them on so others can cross them off their try list.

My just in case cabinet is full .. probably never going to be used.. but taste is subjective so might do a 3 million litre juice giveaway one day

I just did mine a week ago....just clears a bit of space for the next '3 million litre' giveaway, come next year!!

I've ticked all of 'em..cos juice flavours are all different. As a rule of thumb, any new flavour i try, i put 1ml in a tank...and try to finish it. If i can't, (& sometimes it's so disgusting 1 puff is enough to make me bin it!) But i might finish that 1ml, and still not be sure...so i'll leave it for bit, then try again another day. And sometimes i 'acquire' the taste, so they become another 'daily' or occasional juice. Those that don't..i try and finish off the bloody bottle cos that cost money....but some can be very trying!

There are ones that i vape a few puffs at at time, so a whole tank of it, could last a couple of weeks, so to finish the bottle off, might take a couple of months. Some were so nice, i've vaped the whole bottle in a day or two, but others I enjoy, might take a week to use up.....

.....basically..I think what i'm trying to say is....the options on this survey is too limited for me! :D

Last edited:
I do tend to order a new flavour everytime I place my usual order vapeclub always have one of the "must try" juices on sale for a quid or two for ten mls. But apart from a couple of passable tobacco juices I actually haven't ever found one I'd order again.
I know within a couple of vapes if it's got possibilities.
God knows how stock coil users do it. I could never re use a coil on another flavour. That just messed with my mind. Am I getting the real flavour? Is it just a blend... who knows. No no no.
I now just drip the new flavour into either a mtl or dtl dripper (juice depending) and decide if I'm going to commit.
I do pass them on so others can cross them off their try list.

Depends on the juice i think. I use stock coils, and have found that the thinner juices (like 50/50) & some clearer juices can 'crossover' okay. One can swap over to another flavour and after the initial 'crossover' phase (where i can still taste reminants of the previous flavour), the new flavour takes over, so to speak. But i generally try to use similar types of flavours to a particular tank, i.e, if one tank for menthol based flavours, another for fruit flavours, and another for puddings & cakes etc. However, it doesn't work for any and all of them. Some of the higher VG 'dark' flavours, like coffee based ones for eg, are too overpowering, therefor that coil is only good for that particular flavour.

When i was first starting out, being noob i was, i had tried a cappacino flavoured one, which I didn't like, so washed the tank out, wiped off the coil, and then tried a fruit flavour using the same coil the cappacino was vaped with. Tasted ferkin' 'orrible! The coffee flavour just didn't go away..all i could taste was raspberry coffee! A lesson learnt. Now i try to 'fit' certain flavours together, like raspberry one then a strawberry jam one etc. However, my questionable choice to try a banana milkshake, followed by a strawberry milkshake one, in the same tank with same coil, didn't go down so well! :puke:

Last edited:
I've ticked all of 'em..cos juice flavours are all different. As a rule of thumb, any new flavour i try, i put 1ml in a tank...and try to finish it. If i can't, (& sometimes it's so disgusting 1 puff is enough to make me bin it!) But i might finish that 1ml, and still not be sure...so i'll leave it for bit, then try again another day. And sometimes i 'acquire' the taste, so they become another 'daily' occasional juice. Those that don't..i try and finish off the bloody bottle cos that cost money....but some can be very trying!

There are ones that i vape a few puffs at at time, so a whole tank of it, could last a couple of weeks, so to finish the bottle off, might take a couple of months. Some were so nice, i've vaped the whole bottle in a day or two, but others I enjoy, might take a week to use up.....

.....basically..I think what i'm trying to say is....the options on this survey is too limited for me! :D
Too limited ?
Lmao

Depends on the juice i think. I use stock coils, and have found that the thinner juices (like 50/50) & some clearer juices can 'crossover' okay. One can swap over to another flavour and after the initial 'crossover' phase (where i can still taste reminants of the previous flavour), the new flavour takes over, so to speak. But i generally try to use similar types of flavours to a particular tank, i.e, if one tank for menthol based flavours, another for fruit flavours, and another for puddings & cakes etc. However, it doesn't work for any and all of them. Some of the higher VG 'dark' flavours, like coffee based ones for eg, are too overpowering, therefor that coil is only good for that particular flavour.

When i was first starting out, being noob i was, i had tried a cappacino flavoured one, which didn't go down well, so washed the tank out, wiped off the coil, and then tried fruit flavour using the same coil the cappacino was vaped with. Tasted ferkin' 'orrible! The coffee flavour just didn't go away..all i could taste was raspberry coffee! A lesson learnt. Now i try to 'fit' certain flavours together, like raspberry then a strawberry jam one etc. Doesn't always work, my questionable choice to try a banana milkshake, then a strawberry milkshake one next, in the same tank with same coil, didn't go down so well! :puke:
Yeah as I predominantly vape manabush it's no issue to step up through the flavour lines. Nokomis can be replaced with coyote ect without issue and pow wow with nanabhozo as your just adding extra flavours on the same base but back in the day I did the very same thing as you.
High vg flavours where thin on the ground when the original Atlantis came out so I bought a few juices from vapegreen, one being cappuccino. I nearly had to throw the tank out, lol.

I’m not good at chucking things out - just in case.....! So some flavours still steeping with optimism. However I think Heisenberg took 3 puffs max!

I’m not good at chucking things out - just in case.....! So some flavours still steeping with optimism. However I think Heisenberg took 3 puffs max!

That was one of the first flavours i tried....made me gag! And the smell hung around for days!

Heisenberg was one experience I tried very early on, never to be repeated.
Finished the bottle though, just because I was on back shift and I couldn't get to any more juice...:puke:

Back
Top Bottom