What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

vomit flavour juice

How long do you persevere with a juice before it goes down the sink ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I once bought some juice that was supposed to me Irn Bru that was disgusting. Put some Lemon Sherbert juice in with it and it tasted like Southern Comfort and Lemonade which was really nice.

Others like that IVG Blackcurrant Gummies I tried mixing with something and even posted on this forum about it but ultimately that ended up in the bin.

I’ve tried to mix and make some juices better, I’ve yet to succeed, maybe I’m just mixing the wrong ones

I once bought some juice that was supposed to me Irn Bru that was disgusting. Put some Lemon Sherbert juice in with it and it tasted like Southern Comfort and Lemonade which was really nice.

Others like that IVG Blackcurrant Gummies I tried mixing with something and even posted on this forum about it but ultimately that ended up in the bin.

I went through a phase and Iron Brew, (not to be confused with the real thing), was one I tried, it was absolutely minging...! Cola Cubes was another that got given away. I had a load of so called premium juice that I just couldn't suffer and it all got binned because when I went back to it, I realised that the nic strength was too much for me.
I make my own and it usually takes a few weeks to finalise what I'll go with. Log everything, that way a good mix is never lost.
I'd love to try some of the premium stuff out there, I just don't go there in case I'm disappointed.

Too much FA condensed milk can cause a vomit flavour. You get used to it, though.

Once bought an orange cinnamon from a bargain bin, lasted 3 puffs then went down the sink....absolutely rank !

Back
Top Bottom