What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Views on the legal age to start vaping

Not sure i agree with the argument , Its wrong that its okay to be able to change gender under age (Which i entirely agree with your not old enough to make such massive choices) So we should jump on the band wagon and say kids should be vaping , Lets go all the way and include smoking drinking driving .

And before the argument smoking is more dangerous then vaping as is drinking comes out , Its a mute point , Vaping isn't safe its just safer, Kids shouldn't be encouraged to do anything that isn't safe.

Not sure i agree with the argument , Its wrong that its okay to be able to change gender under age (Which i entirely agree with your not old enough to make such massive choices) So we should jump on the band wagon and say kids should be vaping , Lets go all the way and include smoking drinking driving .

And before the argument smoking is more dangerous then vaping as is drinking comes out , Its a mute point , Vaping isn't safe its just safer, Kids shouldn't be encouraged to do anything that isn't safe.
You're arguing against an imaginary argument that I never made. My point, if it wasn't clear enough, is that it's a crazy world we live in when you have to be 18 to do relatively trivial things yet a child who hasn't even reached puberty can take life altering decisions regarding gender and undergo HRT.

Nowhere above or in my previous post did I advocate underage vaping, smoking, drinking, driving or tattooing.

Last edited:
Not looking for an argument i agree with you its not normal that they should be able to start transitioning so young , All i was saying was that just because one things a little off doesn't mean everything else should be to .

Not looking for an argument i agree with you its not normal that they should be able to start transitioning so young , All i was saying was that just because one things a little off doesn't mean everything else should be to .
I agree.

Back
Top Bottom