What's new

Vaping survey: Has Covid changed how you use your vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I strongly caution people against contributing to this "study".

This is an anonymous researcher from an institution with a piss-poor track record in balanced, unbiased study. The UC centres are corrupted by the influence of Glantz and Bloomberg. A number of those questions are biased and fail to offer checks and balances.

Yep.

Now when I chuck a cloud out, it tells me how far my breath is travelling and gives me guidance as to how far I have to safely distance myself from others.

Not really

How the fuck would Covid change the way I use my vape? Other than not passing it to other people to try?

Yep.

Now when I chuck a cloud out, it tells me how far my breath is travelling and gives me guidance as to how far I have to safely distance myself from others.

That's a brilliant idea. You should get that put on a t-shirt. :)

Sign1.jpg

some of the questions were quite unanswerable in any meaningful way. Seems like al the questions/answers could be used to back a anti vape point of view.
Its also American based, so instant distrust for me.

I’m currently doing research at the University of California, San Diego on how the COVID pandemic is changing the habits and perceptions of people who use e-cigarettes. Please take this short (5-10 minute) survey to help further my team’s research! Anyone can take this survey as long as you’re at least 18 years old!
Everyone who completes the questionnaire will be entered into a weekly lottery to win a $100 Amazon gift card.

Survey link:

This survey has now been closed thank you for your interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom