What's new

Vaping survey: Has Covid changed how you use your vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakemySurveyPlease

I’m currently doing research at the University of California, San Diego on how the COVID pandemic is changing the habits and perceptions of people who use e-cigarettes. Please take this short (5-10 minute) survey to help further my team’s research! Anyone can take this survey as long as you’re at least 18 years old!
Everyone who completes the questionnaire will be entered into a weekly lottery to win a $100 Amazon gift card.

Survey link:

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m currently doing research at the University of California, San Diego on how the COVID pandemic is changing the habits and perceptions of people who use e-cigarettes. Please take this short (5-10 minute) survey to help further my team’s research! Anyone can take this survey as long as you’re at least 18 years old!
Everyone who completes the questionnaire will be entered into a weekly lottery to win a $100 Amazon gift card.

Survey link:

just to clarify, this is mainly a UK based forum where income in $ and education are different here.
also under our TPD law e liquid is limited to 20mg max nic strength unlike your USA 50mg or whatever your limit is. so if this is an international survey then it might be a good idea to have a option for country where vaping laws differ considerably from country to country.
just for example, i vape 3mg and around 30-50ml a day while someone in your country might vape 10ml a day at 50mg. adding these all together for a final outcome wouldnt make sence, to me anyway.

:hmm::20:

Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 11.20.27.png

Survey link:
Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom