• Marginally worse

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • A lot worse

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Other (see post)

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
The main thing I've noticed is stamina
I've always gone to the gym a lot well apart from the last week lol. When I was smoking I could barely run for 5 mins and I had a really bad cough and exercise made it worse. Honestly I sounded like I was dying and coming from a 24yr old it wasn't good. I've been vaping nearly 6 months and have managed to join a running club and do a few 5k runs the fastest time I've ever done limited breathlessness...and no coughing.
I do sometimes get a heavy feeling in my lungs after hitting it a bit hard but it don't stay long

Well i stopped smoking dirties about a week or so ago, but already I'm feeling great i can actually take a deep breath without coughing up a lung! and i second the tramp smell, all my non smoking friends have commented on how i don't smell like an ashtray anymore

I've smoked all my life, now 56. my only issue was when i laid down to sleep i would find breathing hard, it was ok rest of the time. But within 3 or 4 days of Vaping this problem went away.

After 25 years on the stinkies, life has improved immeasurably during my first 9 months of vapage. Sense of smell returning, I imagine I no longer smell like Satan's barse sweat.
Flights of stairs are attacked with gusto, rather than gasping with fear.
Lung butter. By God, I will not miss hacking up that pneumo abortion every morning.
:)

It wasn't a conscious decision to give up the rollies. I was just experimenting with vaping. Within a week i had quit the tobacco and never looked back. People have said i have a healthier glow...gawd knows how rough i looked before lol...and i can quite happily sprint the 3 flights of stairs at work. Recently had a cold and when i vaped some strong menthol, it would ease off. Marvellous. Really cant complain :)
Admittedly i was a 'healthy' smoker, my doctor would say my chest didnt sound like a smokers and my pulse/blood pressure was good. I am a diabetic though so giving up was necessary really. Intrigued to see what affect this has at next check up.

I have been vaping full time since February 2015. I use nautilus mini at 6.5watts and get through about 30mls of 18 mg per week. I also use my morph with Atlantis at 25 watts with 3mg a few evenings.
I smoked for 25 years every thing from car tyres to crack but stopped when I was smoking around 25g GV every 2 days.
Vaping removed all the bad things with out doubt and its much more pleasant to do.
However I have recently noticed stairs giving a pain in my solar plexus area like iv been punched. It's quite unpleasent and worrieing as it's the kind of feeling I would get after alot of excersise a while ago. I hope it's not pop corn lung....
I voted positive with some issues.

Whilst me and the Mrs were MTL'ing, our coughs and wheezing went away.
Now we are lung hitting, we are both a bit coughy and wheezy again.
I cant say I'm suprised, vaped about 8 litres of fluid in the last year.

Whilst me and the Mrs were MTL'ing, our coughs and wheezing went away.
Now we are lung hitting, we are both a bit coughy and wheezy again.
I cant say I'm suprised, vaped about 8 litres of fluid in the last year.

Same thing here, since going full time dripping a couple of months back.

I drip and Vape about 25-50ml a day. I feel immeasurably better. No cough, no more wheezing, no stained fingers, sleep better, I feel great.

Back
Top Bottom