What's new

Vaping at work?

Well, I trudged through it and it would seem that the individuals ability to vape with consideration is not taken into account and they would seem happy to have rules dictated to us. "Do you want feedback"... nah you're all good on that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I advanced a little further with it..about half way through, but the questions being asked weren't really relevant to me me...so didn't complete it.

I advanced a little further with it..about half way through, but the questions being asked weren't really relevant to me me...so didn't complete it.
Same. And I am responsible for the policy making, but if the OP wants a high conversion rate they really, really need to employ a vaper to write the survey to make it more relavent and engaging. Because its not really either.

Yeah..just another seemingly generic survey drummed up by an university intellectual that probably has little knowledge of vaping. In any case it appears to be more focused on the traditional workplace enviroment, not so much, if anything on the self employed worker.

Last edited:
Done but that was rather difficult to complete due to the fact that I was also starting to lose interest. Think you need to either ask better questions or reword it.

Hello,

We are a team of researchers at the University of Leicester, funded by Cancer Research UK. Rooted in a lack of understanding about users’ and bystanders’ health, much uncertainty surrounds where and how vaping should be permitted in organisations and we are trying to find out more about this in our project. We are researching the policies, use and attitudes towards e-cigarettes and vaping in workplaces and organisations and are currently looking for both vapers and non-vapers to complete our short online survey lasting around ten minutes. You need to be over 18 and work in the UK to be eligible to take part. Ethical approval has been granted by the University of Leicester and all information will remain confidential and anonymous. You can access the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/vaping_and_workplaces

If you have any queries or need more information before participating, then please email me.

Please feel free to share our survey with anyone else you think may be interested in taking part. And feel free to discuss on this forum.

Thank you very much for any time you can afford us, we will be very grateful.

Charlie Smith
I've emailed you :)

Filled it out, was too long IMO to get many completed results

I lost interest and didn't finish it.
What has age , gender, salary etc got to do with whether you can/should vape in the workplace ?

Back
Top Bottom