What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Uni research project. What's the most important factor when choosing juice?

Done - It is interesting that you don't list vaping sites for online retailers as opposed to eBay, Amazon ect and the vaping forums are not mentions either which overlooks the existence of a vaping community outside of Facebook.

Good research design and research questions difficult but extremely important if you are doing this for academic reasons. For marketing purposes, you can direct the questions to get the answers you want.
That's good feedback thank you. Yes I was hoping to have 'online retailer' be known to include vaping sites but also Amazon. Perhaps I should have listed them as two categories. or made it clearer to include both. I'll criticise my own questions in the paper because, academically, I can still gain marks for critically evaluating my own research!

Just done it. I like doing vape surveys. I did one for a doctor once and then I got a follow up and did that too- the doctor was doing research into vaping helping people stop smoking for good.

Back
Top Bottom