What's new

Thoughts about vape flavours

My parrot’s poos frequently freak me out when she eats pomegranate or beetroot, then I think ‘Phew’. Just thought I’d share that with you.

My parrot’s poos frequently freak me out when she eats pomegranate or beetroot, then I think ‘Phew’. Just thought I’d share that with you.
Got an African grey too....she's 21yrs old now

THOUGHTS ABOUT VAPE FLAVOURS

I'm quite new to vaping (about a month) so I have been trying a few flavours and I found I like dessert and fruit the most ... love Vanilla Custard :D, and I'm waiting for my first short fill to come.

zNxBLF6.png

THOUGHTS ABOUT VAPE FLAVOURS

I'm quite new to vaping (about a month) so I have been trying a few flavours and I found I like dessert and fruit the most ... love Vanilla Custard :D, and I'm waiting for my first short fill to come.

zNxBLF6.png
Which custards did you go for. If you need advise on the best of the bunch then just holler. They are all on my recommended link in the new user section. Also before buying always ask as there could be codes for 10-50% off.

As you got the clotted cream then deluxe and custard slice is also a must have and beaum custard from Cotswold vapour. Ambrosia from colonel boom is also another good one. Check the discount page for codes.

Back
Top Bottom