What's new

Thoughts about vape flavours

Second one of these today!

THOUGHTS ABOUT VAPE FLAVOURS

Some of them can make ya piss smell funny

We had a vending drinks machine at work
Chicken Soup - lovely & very more-ish but fuck it made a smell when taking a whizz

Like eating lots of Sugar Puffs - seem to piss sweet honey piss

I think that should cover it, apart from the usual lovely/minging & coil clogging factors
(especially that chicken soup - not wise to try & vape that stuff)

That;s weird, i've come to notice me piss smells more too! And i don't eat 'Honey Puffs' (as they're called now) or asparagus for that matter...but do get get a lovely sweet smelling fragance when going for a wazz!

Never considered it might be the juice causing that! :D

Oh..and i can't access the page either...apparently i need permision too..perhaps i'm not old enough yet?!

Last edited:
That;s weird, i've come to notice me piss smells more too! And i don't eat 'Honey Puffs' (as they're called now) or asparagus for that matter...but do get get a lovely sweet smelling fragance when going for a wazz!

Never considered it might be the juice causing that! :D

Oh..and i can't access the page either...apparently i need permision too..perhaps i'm not enough yet?!

Of course you are “enough” :)

Never devalue yourself @Deaf Vaper. Im sure you and your sweet smelling urine are more than 'enough' for us all ;)

How the hell did this thread go from Vape flavours to Sugar Puff smelling wee? Oh yeah, its POTV

Never devalue yourself @Deaf Vaper. Im sure you and your sweet smelling urine are more than 'enough' for us all ;)

How the hell did this thread go from Vape flavours to Sugar Puff smelling wee? Oh yeah, its POTV

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Damn, that made laugh! It's human nature to turn everything to toilet related humour..it's what we're like...except for sex of course!

It was merely an observation i'd noticed when answering the call of nature, i'd not given it a thought, 'till Fuctifino mentioned it! :D

My bad but title clearly said:

THOUGHTS ABOUT VAPE FLAVOURS

so I responded with my thoughts about them - aromatic piss came to mind

Back
Top Bottom