What's new

Study on smoking and vaping

Joshua Gold

Hello,

This forum was suggested to me as it was considered really open and helpful.

I am a Masters student, conducting a study on smoking and/or vaping usage. It involves questions about demographics and then attitudes, habits and then some other measures to do with more general behaviour. I would love for some responses. Any help would be hugely appreciated.

https://goldpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_78OiquNjcBOFKyF

Please ask any questions

Thanks and regards

Josh

I'm gonna give this a miss. It's heavily weighted against vaping. Mainly in the way it's questions are couched. At not point does any question accept that someone can vape only. If you come from that angle, you can only be looking for one outcome.

I'm gonna give this a miss. It's heavily weighted against vaping. Mainly in the way it's questions are couched. At not point does any question accept that someone can vape only. If you come from that angle, you can only be looking for one outcome.

Strange, that’s not how it appeared to me. Whoever reads my answers will know clearly i vape but don’t smoke.

Strange, that’s not how it appeared to me. Whoever reads my answers will know clearly i vape but don’t smoke.
At no time was there a vape only in the multiple choice answers. Only mainly. If you answer those questions. You are saying you smoke and vape. Which distorts findings, totally, before you collate the results.

Back
Top Bottom