What's new

Stop/Remove the Ban/Regulations on vaping in the UK!

Sorry if I'm bringing up past stuff it's just all new to me. Fucking over controlled country were turning into!

I Know the petition will amount to nothing but the GOV should know they are in the wrong and maybe if we keep complaining they might loosen up.

I wish I had cast my vote back then, when I finally heard about these laws coming in I was outraged and did what I could (in the middle of the night so came out all f-d up)! What right does the EU have over what we do and even if it wasn't the EU just wtf are these "law makers" thinking?

What chances do you think we'll have once we leave the EU of getting decent treatment?

I think you need to put them bus into perspective.

Also, I see that you just removed “40mg” from the part about nic shots. But now what you are saying is nic shots generally are dangerous. Like speedfreak said above, they’re not dangerous. Plenty of people mix diy liquid using litre bottles of 72mg nic, and don’t harm themselves in any way.

I wish I had cast my vote back then, when I finally heard about these laws coming in I was outraged and did what I could (in the middle of the night so came out all f-d up)! What right does the EU have over what we do and even if it wasn't the EU just wtf are these "law makers" thinking?

What chances do you think we'll have once we leave the EU of getting decent treatment?

If your idea of 'decent treatment' is an unregulated vaping industry then no chance.

Sorry pal, but whilst I commend your intentions, countless petitions, readings, protests etc were put in place 2 years before the regulations hit us, and they did nothing to stop the implementation of the TPD.

However, whilst the 10ml bottle size is a current issue regarding the plastic waste, it could have been much worse. Look at Italy, where they have recently raised taxes on eliquid to a whopping level, or Belgium and Portugal where online sales have been severely limited and you'll see that this is a bit of a pointless exercise.

Add to this the lobbying of Big Pharma and Big Tobacco and we are lucky we got away with what we have.

Unfortunately some of our friends and favourite juice producers found the costs of implementing too much and have closed their doors.

I won't insult you by saying "where were you when the petitions etc. were being done 2 years ago" as you may not have been vaping then, but for some of us, it's a little frustrating when out of (at that time, at least) 2.5 million vapers, only about 1% of us actually did something to try to stop it.

Sorry to piss on your bonfire dude

I agree were luckyish for what we have left but nothing was ever gained by leaving the Government to their own ways. Almost everything was fought/protested for. That's why those fuckers put up walls whenever and wherever they can to stop discord.

Lets not give up. If my petition goes no where you or someone else needs to make another! They can't contain us in a box of silence and fear because we worry about losing more or them making deals with big tobacco etc.

Last edited:
If your idea of 'decent treatment' is an unregulated vaping industry then no chance.

Changed and added to letter "I am asking for the UK to step in and make reasonable laws in the place of the current rules and regulations"

Changed and added to letter "I am asking for the UK to step in and make reasonable laws in the place of the current rules and regulations"

The uk government makes the law here in the uk. So what do you mean, by step in? Step in where?

The uk government makes the law here in the uk. So what do you mean, by step in? Step in where?

Every other similar petition says closed because: "It’s about something that the UK Government or Parliament is not responsible for.

The issue you raise is not the responsibility of the UK Government or Parliament. The Tobacco Products Directive (TPD) is an EU Directive and the UK has not yet left the EU. You could start a new petition asking for the UK Government to work with other EU member states to change the TPD."

Back
Top Bottom