What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Shop bought juice or DIY?

What is stopping you switching from shop bought juice to DIY at home?

• I don't want to

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I don't know how to make my own juice

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • I don't want to wait for juices to steep

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I don't think it's any cheaper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other..... (Tell us in the comments)

Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters
Not sure about a beef taste but if you leave it long enough then it will get a lovely tangy topnote. :puke:

On a serious note though and to address the OP. one reason i DIY juice and none has metioned i think, is that at least if you make your own E.liquids, then at least you can know what's going into it, so you can make your own choices as to what flavourings and their contents you end up vaping and putting into your body.

Good point. Also I find a lot of ready made too strong in flavour for my liking.

Good point. Also I find a lot of ready made too strong in flavour for my liking.
Yes sometimes less is definitely more, along with the amount of added sweetners that seem to overpower some of the so called "premium" juices i have tried in the past and give you a coated mouth feel after using them for a while i find.

What I want to see is vendors releasing the recipes of the failed, and discontinued lines, rather than keeping everything closed source.

Or, can't they because they didnt formulate it themselves, and get a 3rd party company to send them premixed concentrates to add to a base.
funny you should say that as wayne walker mentioned this in one of his recent vids apparently Charlie noble vaping does exactly that with their discontinued lines although I don't know where theyre available to view.

edit- should of read read full thread first lmao.

Back
Top Bottom