What's new

Screen protectors

Are people interested in buying screen protectors for their e cigs?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Ahhh...so there it is.....by jings that had to be dragged out ya...I await tomorrows poll "anyone fed up with their fire button getting all finger marks"..;)
Just an idea I had mate, I've always had Zagg screen protectors and don't mind paying a bit extra for a good quality screen protector. So I was thinking of doing something similar but with e cigs/mods, I'm not saying that they will be up to Zagg standard obviously but something better than what is currently on offer. But if there isn't a market for it then that's that.

Just an idea I had mate, I've always had Zagg screen protectors and don't mind paying a bit extra for a good quality screen protector. So I was thinking of doing something similar but with e cigs/mods, I'm not saying that they will be up to Zagg standard obviously but something better than what is currently on offer. But if there isn't a market for it then that's that.

Im not saying there is not a market, there is, as I mentioned I have used jwraps and would again...if the same service and quality were available re clear wraps in the UK folks may try, you could have been a bit more upfront, folks pointed you in the right direction....get hold of their wraps see the quality for yourself...if you can match it..or better it, you could do ok.

Last edited:
Im not saying there is not a market, there maybe, you could have been a bit more upfront, folks pointed you in the right direction....get hold of their wraps see the quality for yourself...if you can match it..or better it, you could do ok.
Fair point about beingmore upfront, my apologies. My thinking is that when I bought my mod I had a choice of colours, I chose the colour I liked best but now it has scratches all over it. I don't want to put a vinyl over it with snake skin or carbon fibre effects, I chose the colour because that was my preference and I can't see many good protectors for mods out there. With mobiles there are plenty to choose from many of which are very good quality, but for e cigarette's there are nothing. What if I want to sell my mod once I'm done? Are people really going to pay for a scratched up mod. I see my e cig like I see my phone and I want to protect it like I do my phone. Does anyone feel the same way as me?

Fair point about beingmore upfront, my apologies. My thinking is that when I bought my mod I had a choice of colours, I chose the colour I liked best but now it has scratches all over it. I don't want to put a vinyl over it with snake skin or carbon fibre effects, I chose the colour because that was my preference and I can't see many good protectors for mods out there. With mobiles there are plenty to choose from many of which are very good quality, but for e cigarette's there are nothing. What if I want to sell my mod once I'm done? Are people really going to pay for a scratched up mod. I see my e cig like I see my phone and I want to protect it like I do my phone. Does anyone feel the same way as me?

Fully agree with you, I bought a leather case / holster for my mod.
£26 but hand made to suit exactly ;-)

Flexible screen savers on eBay cheap enough and a coat of a good quality acrylic varnish will protect the mods paintwork :)

hi yes ive got a red one on my g320 looks good but the only down fall is i cant see the screen in the day light unless i put my hand a round it :17::17::17:

Back
Top Bottom