What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Screen protectors

Are people interested in buying screen protectors for their e cigs?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Matthew Bloom

Hello all,

There aren't many good quality screen protectors out there and I'm fed up of my mods getting scratched either on the screen or the device. Does anyone feel the same?

not really .....

I can't say I really abuse my mods though and if I worked in a dirty job I'd have a beater for work.

when I'm out and about it stays in my pocket by itself, I don't really find they come into contact with anything that will scratch them.

You can buy A4 sheets of vinyl wrap . Get some transparent ones and cut to fit.

Thanks for your replies, I work in a dusty environment do having a silicon case the dust goes behind the silicon sleeve and then scratches my mod. The paintwork on my mods don't really seem to be of high quality and scratch quite easily.

Thanks for your replies, I work in a dusty environment do having a silicon case the dust goes behind the silicon sleeve and then scratches my mod. The paintwork on my mods don't really seem to be of high quality and scratch quite easily.
If you use a silicone sleeve, make sure you remove it frequently (you probably will when changing batteries) and clean it and the mod. Crap does get behind them in my experience. I'm an engineer and use one on my Koopar Plus and muck does get under it, somehow. [emoji57]

Yesterday I asked about protective wraps and today I am asking about screen protectors. I'm thinking of making my own protective wraps and screen protectors, at the minute most of the things on eBay or Amazon are either decorative wraps or flimsy screen protectors. I am looking to see if there is a market for something of higher quality that people want in order to protect their device's especially when we are sometimes spending upwards of £50, we protect our mobile phones so why not our e cigarette's? Are people just not that bothered about scratches on e cigs as they are on their mobile phones?

Yesterday I asked about protective wraps and today I am asking about screen protectors. I'm thinking of making my own protective wraps and screen protectors, at the minute most of the things on eBay or Amazon are either decorative wraps or flimsy screen protectors. I am looking to see if there is a market for something of higher quality that people want in order to protect their device's especially when we are sometimes spending upwards of £50, we protect our mobile phones so why not our e cigarette's? Are people just not that bothered about scratches on e cigs as they are on their mobile phones?

Ahhh...so there it is.....by jings that had to be dragged out ya...I await tomorrows poll "anyone fed up with their fire button getting all finger marks"..;)

Back
Top Bottom