Are Royal mail

• Good

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • O.k.

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
I've been contacted by Royal mail to tell me that my order from Naturevape has been mistakenly sent to Norwich and is being re-routed to Dunstable. At least they've acknowledged their fuck up and are keeping me updated, which is more than I could say for some.

Yeah not convinced here at all . Ordered a parcel from London on the 27th with Royal Mail 24 Tracked ---the only option offered by seller it cost about £3.50/£4---small package. So the tracking no says it was received on Thursday morning so I'm expecting Fri --didn't arrived , This afternoon -late post around 12-- no. So I tracked the parcel and it's in Gatwick at the mo.

Lol, funny this is here after I just posted in the 'What Pissed You Off Today' thread. Had to vote bad.

I'd sooner receive a sorry we missed you card than have Herms, yodel or DPD kick my shit over my fence [emoji23] it's the pinching stuff I fucking detest with royal mail as @cliveh2 can confirm with the post down my way

As long as they actually try to deliver it
*Rage scream*

Lol, funny this is here after I just posted in the 'What Pissed You Off Today' thread. Had to vote bad.
That's exactly what's been happening here it's as if they write the slip out before. Had a slip through about a month ago and the Mrs caught the posty but he wouldnt hand it over saying ' sorry its on the system' computer says no bollocks so she had to pick up from the depot . Mrs went with the slip and they wanted ID but the parcel was in my daughter's name . My Mrs had to threaten to punch em before they gave it over.

Where I live, Royal Mail are generally pretty good, but there have been a few blips.

I live in a block of flats, and we have postboxes accessible from outside, near the main door, as well as our own internal doors with postboxes in them, if the postie manages to get in.

In the past month I have come home from work and twice found packages (that were too large to fit in either postbox) left either on or under my door mat, which anyone in the flats could have seen and stolen. Not that my neighbours aren't trustworthy, but it's hardly secure, seeing as the postie usually arrives around 11 am and sometimes I don't get home till around midnight or so. I would prefer a red card and picking it up from the depot on Saturday, I think.

Before I returned to work, there was one time last year when I was expecting a parcel (I had been tracking it) and saw the postie arrive so went out to the main door to meet him, and he had a red card in his hand. I said "I hope that's not for me, I'm expecting a tracked parcel today" and he said "No... it's a different flat number". So I asked him if he had my parcel and he said "no, sorry, maybe it will come tomorrow".

I went back in and wouldn't you know it, a couple of minutes later my buzzer goes off and it's the postie again. "I found your parcel in the back of the van". Result!!

But of course, I know that red card was actually intended for me, but he could hardly give it to me while I was standing there so gave me bullshit instead. :)

I've had a few blips with Royal Mail, but mostly due to extra or temporary staff - the regular guy is great and the vast majority of deliveries here are Royal Mail, so a few blips are acceptable. I've had more issues with ParcelFarce than anybody else - if I remember right they have never yet managed to find this house ......... it always goes 'unable to deliver' on the tracking but no card left. Yodel and Hermes used to be dreadful, but lately Hermes have been a lot better.

I've had a few blips with Royal Mail, but mostly due to extra or temporary staff - the regular guy is great and the vast majority of deliveries here are Royal Mail, so a few blips are acceptable. I've had more issues with ParcelFarce than anybody else - if I remember right they have never yet managed to find this house ......... it always goes 'unable to deliver' on the tracking but no card left. Yodel and Hermes used to be dreadful, but lately Hermes have been a lot better.
I'm gave Hermes a go today with a £800 parcel ---im s#$ting myself :eeek:

I'm gave Hermes a go today with a £800 parcel ---im s#$ting myself :eeek:
I do think it's localised with Hermes - their updates are now pretty good here, they now manage to find the property and I've never had anything go missing entirely. Yodel were FAR worse and still are. Fingers crossed. :51:

Back
Top Bottom