Are Royal mail

• Good

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • O.k.

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
Never had any problems with Royal Mail. Always very friendly and halpful and the most important thing of all............ My postie is a BABE.

Well from the feedback it seems as if the problem is localized . I will send an email to them and see if the issues can be sorted.

Only ever had one problem a item sat for 2 month in a delivery office it was on 24 hr delivery last christmas, in a town near me Amazon wouldn.t talk to them and they would not get in a conversation,was a memory card for dash cam,Picked up one elswhere, when the other was delivered to post office ignored Royal mail returned to sender i got full refund, i was on one month free amazon introduction ended getting prime for another three month by being a pain in conversation complaints with them.
Why i like Royal Mail, nobody in a postcard to pick up or re deliver, none of this with neighbour , left on step safe place.

Without doubt the best around here is Hermes, he's a really nice bloke and knows my safe place and the parcel is always there signed for or not, and he never asks me to take a parcel for the tosser next door, RM are pretty good too.

I'd sooner receive a sorry we missed you card than have Herms, yodel or DPD kick my shit over my fence [emoji23] it's the pinching stuff I fucking detest with royal mail as @cliveh2 can confirm with the post down my way

I'd sooner receive a sorry we missed you card than have Herms, yodel or DPD kick my shit over my fence [emoji23] it's the pinching stuff I fucking detest with royal mail as @cliveh2 can confirm with the post down my way
Think some postman (or woman) was well happy with 2 and a half litres of MFIC [emoji23]

No issues here with RM. I'd rather pay £18 than spend 3 days sat in waiting for Hermes to not even bother showing up. Tried a few times to book collection from my door. And more than once nobody bothered to turn up. I'll take RM any day. And after them Parcel Force.

Back
Top Bottom