What's new

Reviewers & Influencers: Do You Care?

I don't have any particular favourite reviewer, but I do watch and read reviews on any new tanks and mods I consider buying. Just to get a general feel of what to expect and whether there's any possible upgrades over other devices I have. I think they're useful for the newbies like me...

i am thinking about reinventing myself as an influencer. “aye everything is shite don’t buy any of it.”

i am thinking about reinventing myself as an influencer. “aye everything is shite don’t buy any of it.”

Good luck with that. :D

I don't think that's the kind of influence companies are looking for.

I might join up on instagram though, just to follow you.

I'm not really interested in the reviewer but like to see new kit in action and put through its paces before buying it. It helps me make a decision.

Yea, same here actually. It is interesting to see a certain kit in action. I am actually trying to run my own Instagram blog with reviews, and it is really fun. I hope that once I get enough users to it, I will start making some decent money once I get more followers. It is really exciting, I have to say! Maybe you can give me some helpful tips on it here, that would help!

Last edited:
Watched most reviewers on you tube, but really enjoy the reviews @todd does, seems a nice chap and reviews all the good gear, i love getting jealous and dreaming about owning the stuff he reviews, lucky bugger

Back
Top Bottom