What's new

POLL, steeping: Daylight or Dark space ?

Dark place or light place

• Light place

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • Dark place

Votes: 61 83.6%

• Total voters
Chuck it in a kitchen cupboard all neat n tidy. Nic in the fridge/freezer.

dark space , dont leave juice hanging around in the light for the obvious reasons and i dont want the pets getting to the nicotine containing juice either.

I mix only tobacco flavours. Steep in a drawer for minimum of 3 months and occasionally (when I remember) give the bottles a shake .

244BB57D-F08D-4A07-83A7-DAB50D8BB24B.jpeg
I keep mine in the same draw as the over-hyped, over priced and poorly made gear that I no longer use. Wifey’s idea. She’s a psychologist and refers to it as a form of aversion therapy. Judging by this months ‘vape bill’, I’m not sure it’s working.

Semi Darkness ... I keep my steeping Juice on a tray that sits on a shelf that has a back on it that faces away from a North facing window.

I never try to put my mixes directly into dark place. As mentioned above, I store them in semi darkness on the table

I only steep my juices during a blood moon if it's the 3rd Friday of the month during a leap year.

I find this has the best results :18:

I actually have a drawer at work that has continually got steeping juices in and seems to work a treat if left for a few weeks to let the Nic settle with an occasional shake.

At the back of a cupboard that's rarely opened. This has two effects. 1) I feel like it steeps more consistently. 2) It allows me to somewhat forget about great juice and prevents me from vaping it too soon. It's quite exciting pulling out the batch not quite remembering what it was. Like a mysterious gift to yourself from a past you.

Back
Top Bottom