What's new

Poll: If you don't drink it or eat it, would you vape it?

If you don't drink it or eat it, would you vape it?

• Total voters
I love to vape Mothers Milk but wouldn't drink titty juice!

From the clouds of Valhalla

I woudnt eat fruit and mint / menthol together, but I think they go well together and enjoy vaping them. I voted yes I would vape something I wouldnt eat but I keep thinking about the sizzling bacon concentrate I saw. I love eating bacon but I just think that would be wrong as a juice flavour and wouldnt even try it if there was an HP brown sauce concentrate to mix it with.

Yeah, deffo not a direct correlation for me, between flavours I'd eat and what I vape. As said above, I absolutely LOVE real coffee, but the few times I've tried vaping coffee flavours, I almost chucked up. :11:

Conversely, I hate custard but love custard vapes, and I hate almost all fruit (apart from Bananas) but love fruity vapes.

Oh and I'm not keen on eating tobacco leaves with a bowl of caramel and some vanilla pods, but I bloody love a nice RY4! :D

Last edited:
Don't eat much fruit at all, but strawberry & watermelon have turned out to be 2 of my favourite flavours

My favourite vape juices are custard based, whether they are laced with vanilla, toffee, caramel, butterscotch, all things I really don't choose to eat. I like eating fruit but can't say I enjoy fruit based eliquids. I also enjoy chewing gum, but cant really he arsed with menthol.

While its on my mind, we should also start a new poll to coincide with this one "If you wouldn't lick or suck it, would you fuck it?"

Back
Top Bottom