What's new

POLL How long did it take you to stop smoking?

How long did it take you to stop smoking?

• 1 Day

Votes: 186 48.7%
  • 1 Week

Votes: 61 16.0%
  • 1 Month

Votes: 43 11.3%
  • 3 Months

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • 6 Months or longer

Votes: 43 11.3%
  • I still dual fuel

Votes: 30 7.9%

• Total voters
I never really bothered with cigalikes, my mate recommended an aspire and I went straight to that. Had a few teething problems at first, not knowing what type of tank / coil to use, and then with leaks and stuff.

But as they were resolved, I started to enjoy the vaping more and more and my smoking just tapered out. Until one day it got to midnight and I realised I hadn't has a smoke all day. After a few months of vaping I had a smoke and I was surprised at how grim I found it.

Day 1 for me, ordered a starter kit with some liquids to start off with ready for new years day as your typical resolution of quitting smoking, never touched a cig since.
Amazing how quick you realise the horrible smell of smoking cigs from other people really is and how yourself smelt to non smokers.

Me and my dad Stopped smoking at the same time after he was diagnosed with COPD.
Haven't touched a stinky in 9 years. 510 cartos with eltoro was a saviour.

About a week. The actual nic craving was satisfied the moment I picked up my first device,a voopoo Vinci x with 6mg juice. I had most of a pack of cigarettes left and I'd smoke them out of routine until I ran out.

Was very tempting to grab another pack but I spent what I could spare on the vape and juice so that kept me motivated. Didn't know when and how often I'd need to buy juice and coils so I figured I wasn't able to afford cigs. Worked out for the best hadn't bought another pack until almost two years later when I was in Thailand for two weeks. Stopping the second time after that was easy I was happy to have my vape back day I got back

I was dual using for about 3 months but then I got to the stage when I couldn't stand the taste of tobacco anymore and i much preferred fruity lushness. Vaping is the only thing that hit the spot for me, Best thing I ever did !

I was dual using for about 3 months but then I got to the stage when I couldn't stand the taste of tobacco anymore and i much preferred fruity lushness. Vaping is the only thing that hit the spot for me, Best thing I ever did !
Well done @Ian (Dispergo) you got off the fags, that’s the good thing mate

I was the same bud I was dual using for the first 2 months & then one morning just didn't want a cig & never looked back, the main thing though you kicked the stinkies.

I was the same bud I was dual using for the first 2 months & then one morning just didn't want a cig & never looked back, the main thing though you kicked the stinkies.
For sure
Defo! Best move i ever made :)

1 Day, Doc told me I got COPD my baccy went in the bin, I bought a innokin endura T18e not smoked from that day im very happy to say

Back
Top Bottom