What's new

POLL How long did it take you to stop smoking?

How long did it take you to stop smoking?

• 1 Day

Votes: 186 48.7%
  • 1 Week

Votes: 61 16.0%
  • 1 Month

Votes: 43 11.3%
  • 3 Months

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • 6 Months or longer

Votes: 43 11.3%
  • I still dual fuel

Votes: 30 7.9%

• Total voters
20 years with approved smoking sessation devices like patches, gum, and nicotine inhalers, including 10 years of those in addition to low end pens and cigalikes... and after 30 years, 1 day with only a somewhat decent mod, 36 mg juice, and nothing else

Cig free for over a year and a half, despite being constantly surrounded by them...i now know how offensive cigarette smoke is to non smokers

First time I started vaping it took me two days to completely drop the analogues. But I lapsed after six months. Now I have the very very occasional cigarette, I think just to remind me how much it stinks.

After I found vaping , I vaped & smoked for about 3 months before finally dumping the tabs , 5yr almost exactly

One day for me.
First vape no more cigs.

Was most probably the heart attack that did it lol

took me about 1 month what did not help was the mrs was a chain smoker & left baccy in the kitchen & the temptation was so easy just to have a quick smoke but after 1 month of dual fueling i finally went vaping full time & know the mrs has ditched the fags & taken up vaping as well.

took me about 1 month what did not help was the mrs was a chain smoker & left baccy in the kitchen & the temptation was so easy just to have a quick smoke but after 1 month of dual fueling i finally went vaping full time & know the mrs has ditched the fags & taken up vaping as well.
How is Mrs Mutley1? We’ve not seen her around for a while!

Back
Top Bottom