What's new

POLL How long did it take you to stop smoking?

How long did it take you to stop smoking?

• 1 Day

Votes: 186 48.7%
  • 1 Week

Votes: 61 16.0%
  • 1 Month

Votes: 43 11.3%
  • 3 Months

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • 6 Months or longer

Votes: 43 11.3%
  • I still dual fuel

Votes: 30 7.9%

• Total voters
Well I was smoking and vaping for a while, quit smoking, started smoking again and recently decided to give the cigs a miss. Not had a cigarette in almost two months and really enjoying vaping again

Can't select one of the multiple choices in the OP....cos it took me two weeks to quit! I duel fuelled from 15th February last, reducing the number of ciggies as I went along..til I was only having the 1 or two a day, stopped completely on the 1st March.

I put a week but it was actually more like 3 days. I was smoking approximately 12.5 grams of bacci a day, everyday, and I went from that to zero in about 3 days.

It's been roughly 4 years now since I had a ciggi, and I wouldn't want one now.

The e-cigarette - a wonderful invention!

I'm sure I added mine months ago, but I just want to say I have had my vaping anniversary last month. I've been a non smoker since April 2017! Happy vaper! I gave up sort of over 3 weeks- I bought an Endura e cig and was dual vaping/smoking, reducing the smokes and increasing the vaping until I finally finished up my last packet of tobacco. After 3 days of solely vaping the cravings for tobacco had gone. It has never returned. Now I hate the smell of tobacco!

Pretty much instantly. My other half did some research & we got some M401s from Intellicig. 3 days later we both realised we hadn't touched a cigarette. My only lapse was about 3 months in, in my van, sat in traffic waiting for a battery to charge. I had half a pack in the glovebox still. Lasted precisely 2 puffs & went out the window. Felt like forever waiting for that battery. I ordered more spares the next morning.

Instantly after I got myself smok mod
I was fed up with taste of baccy and yellow fingers and one day I woke up and bought mod and since then not even one ciggarete was smoked

It took me a couple of months, i purely put it down to the first device (Kanger Subox Mini) being terrible, when that died I got an Innokin Coolfire 4 and decent tank, I stopped immediately.

Fags in the bin Monday night ..vape in hand Tuesday morning so I was lucky I made a quick transition.

Strangest thing was I instantly noticed how rough the smoke smelt on my missus the next morning..

Stopped the same day but do somtimes have a rolly if i forget my mod at home were talking like once every 6 months or somthing

Back
Top Bottom