What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

POLL How long did it take you to stop smoking?

How long did it take you to stop smoking?

• 1 Day

Votes: 186 48.7%
  • 1 Week

Votes: 61 16.0%
  • 1 Month

Votes: 43 11.3%
  • 3 Months

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • 6 Months or longer

Votes: 43 11.3%
  • I still dual fuel

Votes: 30 7.9%

• Total voters
Started vaping around 3 weeks ago with the odd rollie here and there. Today its been exactly a week with no fags at all! Very pleased with myself. :2thumbsup:

I stopped smoking on the 1st day I vaped. My eleaf i stick came in the post just as I was going to the shop to buy some more rolling baccy. My daughter said to me you committed yourself now just get on with it, so I did and never looked back threw myself into it 100% and will be fag free 2 years in a few months . Never felt better. Daughter is proud of me, I am proud of me. Even after buying shit loads of vape gear Im saving a ton of money, and best of all made a load of friends on POTV that I would have never done if I kept on smoking.

i was vaping on and off for about a year then one day i just said to myself thats it i am going to become a full blown vaper from now on and that was about 4 years ago now and still going and will be for a long time yet..

It took me a week. Was vaping and smoking. Got down to one cigarette a day. Then I decided to go for it. Not smoked now for over ten weeks.

I’m similar to many, ordered a coolfire kit, with some taste of God’s and that was it. Smoked my last roll up and stopped

took just under 3 weeks, was smoking for 45 years & 30 a day. On first day down to 15, following week down to 6, then 4 then tried without. Havent had one since, tempted, hell yes.......but I`m not going too. would have been sooner had I stocked up on coils. Now just over 4 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom