What's new

POLL How long did it take you to stop smoking?

How long did it take you to stop smoking?

• 1 Day

Votes: 186 48.7%
  • 1 Week

Votes: 61 16.0%
  • 1 Month

Votes: 43 11.3%
  • 3 Months

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • 6 Months or longer

Votes: 43 11.3%
  • I still dual fuel

Votes: 30 7.9%

• Total voters
The T18E was my first device too, it didn't take me long to get into sub ohming too though. I had a pack of tobacco as backup, it went in the bin within two weeks, having never been touched.

Mine was the T18 Innokin too- I quit within a month of getting it, and like you didn't take me long to get into sub Ohming either. I got my Aspire e cig a few weeks ago- love it!

Altho I did get a Jac vapour e cig 5 years ago and did quit for 3 weeks but kept finding the flavour in the e liquids would only be nice for a couple of days and had a stressful time then bought some tobacco and started smoking more and vaping less, until I hardly vaped ( more when I ran out of tobacco) then the charger broke, and I was quoted £15 for a replacement, so just ended up getting 2 cheap e cigs from B & M and Home Bargains after someone told me they were as good as more expensive e cigs. Er no, they were not! I kept meaning to get back to vaping and getting a quality e cig that delivered, so now I have and it's bye bye tobacco for good.

Yeah she's doing well now. She's got an inhaler for when she gets breathless but the main thing is, she's still here! :2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

I can honestly say the day i got my first battery with ce4 carto. i have not had even one puff. 4 years and counting.From 40 plus a day to zero. It can be done.

July the 4th 2014 was my first full day of vaping, havent touched a cigarette since. (or an athsma inhaler either which is a bonus as i had chronic athsma).

Last edited:
Had a massive heart attack nearly 2 years ago due to smoking rollies and not touched one since.
Only started vaping again in the last month on 0ml nicotine, just like the flavours!!

Overnight, stopped when I went to bed and started on cigalikes the next morning 24mgs and tbh cause I wanted to quit it was easy, although had to upgrade kit pretty quick, not sure if that was due to cravings or shinyitis!

took me about a week, when I started vaping I started as most did with the ego type pens and they were not doing it for me so went back to roll ups. Then moved to the arc mini and a but better then shortly after went full blown sub ohm and never touched baccy again.

Back
Top Bottom