What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

POLL How long did it take you to stop smoking?

How long did it take you to stop smoking?

• 1 Day

Votes: 186 48.7%
  • 1 Week

Votes: 61 16.0%
  • 1 Month

Votes: 43 11.3%
  • 3 Months

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • 6 Months or longer

Votes: 43 11.3%
  • I still dual fuel

Votes: 30 7.9%

• Total voters
For me, it was the day I bought my very first e cig. I had been trying to quit with other methods prior to that though.

I think I would have give up the smokes the day I picked up my T18e. It was only that I had a pack of 20 as a backup that bred temptation. So bought a better e-cig and kept the T18e as a backup instead.
It wasn't easy as I had a serious flavour problem, that I'm still trying to solve today

The T18E was my first device too, it didn't take me long to get into sub ohming too though. I had a pack of tobacco as backup, it went in the bin within two weeks, having never been touched.

The T18E was my first device too, it didn't take me long to get into sub ohming too though. I had a pack of tobacco as backup, it went in the bin within two weeks, having never been touched.

Fair play for throwing the baccy away. I tried cig-a-likes a couple of years ago that lasted, oooh, about a minute. So started believing vaping was never going to cure the smoking addiction.
Although it's taken 4 months to not think of ciggies when craving start, and that's without finding a flavour that's yummy and gives enough of a throat hit.
And still I'm chain vaping more than I'd like to at the moment. At least ciggies burnt out, vaping's like having and endless bowl of jelly babies stuck in front of me, lol

I can't really remember how long it took to start with, I got an i stick 50w and delta 2, obviously I had tried ce4 before hand and took to it instantly I think then within the month upgraded to the sigelei 150 an subtank stuck to it for a while then maybe 6 months before I got married ended up back on the fags but told myself once I got over the wedding day I'd go back to the vape which I did within a week, that was nearly two years ago now.

I always said I could quit when I wanted I just enjoyed smoking, I suppose that's why I took to vaping so easily it was the same thing just tasted better.

My wife still smokes and it doesn't bother me in the slightest, I quite enjoy the smell still sometimes, still tastes like shit though.

I still on rare occasions may have 1 of those rollies with added chilledness but don't every consider going bk to smoking

My Mum got rushed into hospital on April 27th with an undiagnosed COPD attack. The day after i bought my first vape and i've not looked back!

Yep picked up a shitty vape pen, stuck some pinkman in it , never looked back, 2.5 months now and picked up an unhealthy vape gear obsession, 4 mods ,Rdas RTAs, sub ohm tanks mtls everything I could get my hands on in the sales along with 1200ml of ejuice

I remember the last time and place I had a roll-up. I was visiting my brother in Torquay and had rolled up the last of a pack the night before. I smoked the last of these outside the Ship Inn in Paignton at 12.30 pm on Sunday 19th July 2015 and immediately started using a vape pen. Not had any desire at all for a fag in the early days and now wouldn't even consider reverting.

I remember the last time and place I had a roll-up. I was visiting my brother in Torquay and had rolled up the last of a pack the night before. I smoked the last of these outside the Ship Inn in Paignton at 12.30 pm on Sunday 19th July 2015 and immediately started using a vape pen. Not had any desire at all for a fag in the early days and now wouldn't even consider reverting.
Must be something about Torquay.
Last Sept. on holiday ran out of stinkies and ended up paying over the odds from a late night shop opposite the green ginger in Torquay, thought to myself bollocks to that, so next day went in super drug for a crappy pen type job which I stuck with till got home and ordered a CoolFire 4 and apex tank. Never looked back since. [emoji1] [emoji1]

When my green smoke starter kit arrived and was charged I became exclusively a vaper and haven't had a cigarette since then.

Back
Top Bottom