What's new

POLL How long did it take you to stop smoking?

How long did it take you to stop smoking?

• 1 Day

Votes: 186 48.7%
  • 1 Week

Votes: 61 16.0%
  • 1 Month

Votes: 43 11.3%
  • 3 Months

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • 6 Months or longer

Votes: 43 11.3%
  • I still dual fuel

Votes: 30 7.9%

• Total voters
Only started vaping to cut down on the number of cigarettes.
A week later I couldn't stand the taste.

Last edited:
The very same day for me. 2 months on and haven't had ANY desire to smoke a cig. [emoji1303]

Same here, 1 day, as the day I started vaping was the day I quit 30 a day cigarettes and 30 years smoking, never quit for one day before that day. 4 months now and will never smoke again

(edited as I put $ sign instead of 4 .......... probably means the same thing !!!)

We are expecting our second son on the 4th of June and when my wife is pregnant the smell of the stinkies makes her feel very sick. We were due to visit family and friends over the Christmas period so I thought I would purchase a vape product so I can still get my fix without making her feel ill. The B&M talked me into a Joytech AIO and some heisenburg which was amazing and instead of using it for a week I took up vaping full time and in the short time since then upgraded through a Smok Alien kit to a Wismec Predator with a Mech Mod for days out to recently my first Kangertech Squonk with many tanks for each and DIY liquid lol. Only time I smoked again was for New Year's Eve when I finished off my Golden Vaginia. Wasn't planning on taking up vaping full time but wouldn't change any off it for the world. Thank you all on POTV for all the help and info over the last 4 months your all amazing

Straight away.

Bought a pen thing at home bargains for a fiver, smoked my last roll up before going to bed and vaped the morning after. Never even wanted a smoke since.

Day I bought my first mod, 18 months ago was the day I packed in my 15 roll ups a day habit and have, since then, felt completely liberated from the deathly grip the tobacco company's had on my life. Not even been tempted to go back once. Never relapsed.
I soon completely gave up on another habit of mine which involved hand rolled cigarettes of a very different nature. That I exclusively vape now as well.
Confidently now feel I'll never go back to those disgusting things.

Back
Top Bottom