What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

POLL How long did it take you to stop smoking?

How long did it take you to stop smoking?

• 1 Day

Votes: 186 48.7%
  • 1 Week

Votes: 61 16.0%
  • 1 Month

Votes: 43 11.3%
  • 3 Months

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • 6 Months or longer

Votes: 43 11.3%
  • I still dual fuel

Votes: 30 7.9%

• Total voters
Not touched a cig since I brought my first ego style vape. Very nearly two years now

Well i bought one of them shitty pen e cigs they now sell for a fiver and was using that for a few days whilst smoking less, popped into a vape shop and ended up buying a sub ohm device. I came out of the shop and went to costa, had half a fag (vaping was already turning me off the taste and it was disgusting) with my coffee whilst my coil was priming. That was 9 weeks ago and i havent been tempted since :)

i put 1 day as like Jugg1es it was overnight for me after a 35 year bad habit.
15 months and counting.

Took me ages to be honest, I had an e-joy thingy 3 years ago & duel fuelled with that & when I ran out of coils I never bothered getting anymore. Then I used to get those fake ciggie things from B&M that tasted like ass. At the time, that was vaping to me

Then I found this place after I was talking to this old bloke in a beer garden when I was having a smoke. He had this huge mech mod chonging out clouds & was telling me how he made his own coils & juice. I never knew you could.

Signed up here after buying a subtank & still duel fuelled then after that it took me a few good weeks to ditch the last few tabs

i gotta admit for me i cut back drastically from day 1 but it was that 1st ciggie of the morning i still needed for about the first 3 months..maybe it was the way the ciggie delivered the nic quicker?,maybe it was a psychological need?,im still not sure.
Just happy to be free from being a slave to the smokes

A couple of months dual fuelling on cig-a-likes then garage forecourt clearos and juice and hating it before I took the plunge and got some substantial kit and decent juices then it took about a week.

Neither the decent kit nor juices would make it past the new TPD rules.

Mine was 3 days, but I had to vote for a week as it certainly wasn't a day, although I must admit, I was surprised how good and satisfying my new ego and ce4 starter kit was. How things have changed nearly 2 and a half years later!

Unfortunately it took me 30 years to stop smoking but I didn't have any desire for a cigarette from day 1 of vaping. I instantly preferred vaping to smoking.

I voted *1 month, but it was actually 3 weeks, from first vape to only vaping.
I didn't leave anything to chance and started off Treble Fuelling - Roll ups, Patches, and Vaping, quit the rollups after a fortnight and the patches a week after that.
I found that I could still get the very enjoyable psychotic nightmares from just caning the vape before bed, so the patches became unnecessary. :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom