What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

POLL: E-smoker or Vaper?

Would you call yourself a Vaper or an E-Smoker?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the other word is 'oo' and is pronounced very differently.

Not that I care, I used to go outside for a fag and have no shame about that either.

Just for info @Mark is a POtV elder - he was one of the original members and admins back when it first started alongside @OccultScientist and @Purplefowler of the remaining elders (dont think i missed any who are still around, scream if i did) , i was shortly after. In fact back at the start of it POTV was not even called POTV
I think me and @Mark should have commemorative T-shirt’s….or certificates of insanity :D

Personally i'm happy to describe myself as a vaper and what I do as vaping. I struggle with some of the terminology for our devices. I dislike the word 'personal vapouriser' as to me that sounds like something a lady might carry in her handbag to spray on her pulse points ;)
I therefore generally call them ecigs. I see valid arguments on both sides though. I can also see how over time, preferences may change as vaping hopefully becomes more mainstream. Really we are all recreational nicotine users but what a mouthful THAT is!

So I'm mixed. How about you?

Same but 99% of the time I say Vaper,
I too do not like the term vaporizer.
My reason for it is because when I think of the word vaporizer I think of the Vicks vaporizer my momma used to put in my room when I was sick. It vaporized water and Vicks vapor rub that was in a little cup directly under where the vapor came out of to put moisture and menthol vapor in the air to make it easier to breathe.
So vaporizer makes me think of Vicks vapor rub lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom