What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

POLL: E-smoker or Vaper?

Would you call yourself a Vaper or an E-Smoker?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit I do call it my peace pipe :18:

However In my opinion vaper is definitely the best terminology.

Just for gods sake make sure you get the spelling right... unlike me who recently asked a girl I've been chatting to if she "minds that I ..."

Left me pretty red faced but she saw the funny side of it, I also hate that word and have felt sorely embarassed ever since. Well done Mike.
Ha Ha, sounds funny, I see the point of fun, but my English is poor as a non-native speaker, would you please get that straight-forward just to satisfy my curiosity? thanks:18:

I say vaper but my kids call my mods my puffers so I kinda say I'm going out to use my puffer now lolololol

I'm a Vaper I wouldn't like to mix with smoking. I think the bigest problem is it's called first E-cig. If they called alternative way to quit smoking, or something another maybe wouldn't be that many rubish all around Vaping. Like it's worst then Smoke...

Vaper. Been that way for so long, around 2010. I couldn’t see myself changing the definition personally now.

Vaper.
Something about the terminology of E-cig, E-smoking... kinda reminds me of an old fogey trying to rebrand in order to sound cool and hip... which I guess is a bit like a cigarette trying to pass as a vape, when they're two different things... and sticking an E at the beginning of anything electronic is such a 90s thing to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom