What's new

POLL: E-smoker or Vaper?

Would you call yourself a Vaper or an E-Smoker?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon its all down to regions with words like that :)

"Avin a tug on that number" would be slang for toking a joint round here (at least 15 years or so ago anyway)
we wold also use toking and tooting .. never heard it used for anything like heroin .. but then I wouldnt have the experience of hearing that anyway :)

Really? Thought that was shooting..as in shooting up

Shooting up is when they inject it
but when they use the foil to inhale that is called tooting AKA chasing the dragon :(

chasing the dragon is the brown stuff on foil and when they burn it,
it runs down the foil leaving a mark that looks like a dragon and they are chasing it to inhale it.

Last edited:
Shooting up is when they inject it
but when they use the foil to inhale that is called tooting AKA chasing the dragon :(

chasing the dragon is the brown stuff on foil and when they burn it,
it runs down the foil leaving a mark that looks like a dragon and they are chasing it to inhale it.

Me thinks thee knowest too mucheth :54:

Definitely a vaper as opposed to an e-smoker ..... personally, I think it's important to make the distinction between smoke and vapour, but at the same time, the way smokers are being demonised whilst paying billions in tax makes me fecking sick.

I'm a vaper and proud of it. I don't smoke and think it is important to put some distance between the 2.

I'm a vaper and proud of it. I don't smoke and think it is important to put some distance between the 2.

I was a Smoker for 48 years, I smoked. I am now a Vaper, I Vape.
Once,I was never alone with a Strand, ['til I became the 21st Century equivalent of a 1st Century Leper.]
Now, I'm never alone with a Tank. And I am happier than ever. :congratulatory:

Personally, I am a vaper.....and "Tooting"....to me that has pot smoking connotations, but I still like the word "Toot" for taking a drag on my E-Cig/PV, although I would never say I am Tooting and definitely never refer to myself as a Tooter. Semantics eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom