What's new

Please prevent the ban of online sales

I can just see that prohibition as a plan to destroy the vape market. Very sad.
Indeed :(. I was reading, recently that the vape market in Spain has already been pretty much destroyed by the Lipid Pneumonia Scare. Two vapers contract the disease (and it seems there were more credible explanations in both cases) and Spanish quit vaping in droves! Never mind how many die of smoking-related diseases.
WTF? Are4 the Spanish especially gullible, as people go? Or have Big Tobacco/Big Pharma/ the other Usual Supects managed to mount a particulary poweful scare campaign in Spain?

Of course, they are tying these tactics everywhere in the world. So we all need to stand together in fighting them.

well...we're kinda used to some amount of corruption over here and there's loads of money in tobacco.
The press done a good job in spreading fear about vaping. While in the uk little vape clouds are pretty common in the environment, people over here stare at me like at an alien sometimes. Smoker want to educate me how dangerous my juice is and my doctor doesn't even know what vaping is.
So we can't expect much support from the non-vaping society...they even applaud to that new implementation.

You all helped us reaching more than 10.000 votes so far.
Thanks a lot for all who left their name for saving the Spanish online shops.

It's not too late if you haven't signed yet....what are you waiting for? :)

I've signed, although I'm not sure how much weight signatures from UK citizens will carry in Spain !!!
I signed it Manuel from Barcelona.. c/o Fawlty Towers.....
Cant see them taking notice of a few UK vapers voting as you say H, not after sinking the Armada thingy anyway..

Back
Top Bottom