What's new

Please prevent the ban of online sales

Hey vape friends in GB. We spanish vapers urgently need your help.
As you probably know we're always a bit late to the party. Because of an delay in deciding about the implementation of the tpd in our country, the spanish government will soon decide about the fate of the spanish vaping. They plan to ban all online sales of vape products which is basically the death of vaping in Spain. Most of the rare offline shops are based in bigger cities like Barcelona, Madrid or Sevilla. But Spain is big and these shops are out of reach for the majorty of us.
The next shop for me is 200km away.

ANESVAP, one of the biggest consumer organizations for vaping has started an online petition to save all spanish online shops and the access to vape stuff for all of us.
So i'm desperately asking you to show some solidarity and sign the petition. Maybe we can move something here?

Here's the link to the petition: https://www.change.org/p/el-vapeo-s...orir-lentamente-stop-prohibición-venta-online

Only takes a minute to sign and i'm sure you'll get some karma points :)
Thank you!!!

done good luck buddy

people like me (allergic to PG) will not be able to vape in Spain at all! not even if they live next door to a B&M. I've never found a B & M that sells PG-free juice!
Heading off to sign. Good luck!

Good grief, best of luck.......I can remember going to Spain like 10yrs ago or there abouts to a wee town....I smoked the wee cafe creme cigars at the time(ah them were the days)...
Anyway there were no ciggies or cigars anywhere except in special tobacconists only shops...a few bars had ciggie vending machines...no good to me.
There were only 2 shops in the town...and they had long lunch breaks and odd opening times.....so there we all smokers were, standing in a line outside the closed shop 10 mins before opening time...rattling....shaking like a battery hen awaiting our fix.
Looks like they are going down the same route with vaping...shame.

@jay2
That' another problem...just Imagine you need to take a 200km ride to the next vape offline shop and then they don't have what you need. Nightmare.

@weepapagirlrappers
Well...you find tobacco shops in every so tiny village. I personally am ok with these specialized shops. But vape shops in Spain are really rare. In a big City like Barcelona are only 3 of them...and one of them only sells flavourart stuff.
It just doesn't make sense to prohibit online sales. If it'll just be about the age control there would be other solutions to prove that you're old enough to vape.
I can just see that prohibition as a plan to destroy the vape market. Very sad.

Back
Top Bottom