What's new

Old gear you miss but cant find

Innokin oceanus loved mine but cant find them anywhere in stock. Best single battery mod ive had

I wish I still had my Smok Fury-S and Atlantis tank. Both great bits of kit which along with Ruthless "Swamp Thang" finally got me off the cigarettes.

Also miss my Ego and Aerotank Mini setups that came before that. Not quite enough to get me to quit but a step in the right direction. Photo from my first ever post to POTV..

oldschool.jpg

Edit: That photo was taken years ago but I still remember which juice went in which tank;

Penguin Yellow Eye
Rutless Ez Duz It
Penguin Mumble
Digby's Dr Jekyl

Happy days.

Last edited:
Just found myself lusting after another proto tank and Smpl mech tube after reading this thread, anyone got one ?

Hi all, I was looking through some old pics and was reminded of some old gear that I loved but moved on or lost and was thinking of things I would love to get back but cant, I was wondering who else does this and what do you miss?.

Taifun gs
Digiflavor Fuji son
Lava tube
Cartos
Innokin vtr v2
Still got a couple of cartos knocking around and the vtr v2. Never got a tank that fitted it perfectly though lol.

I wish I still had my Smok Fury-S and Atlantis tank. Both great bits of kit which along with Ruthless "Swamp Thang" finally got me off the cigarettes.

Also miss my Ego and Aerotank Mini setups that came before that. Not quite enough to get me to quit but a step in the right direction. Photo from my first ever post to POTV..

oldschool.jpg

Edit: That photo was taken years ago but I still remember which juice went in which tank;

Penguin Yellow Eye
Rutless Ez Duz It
Penguin Mumble
Digby's Dr Jekyl

Happy days.
I actually miss the aerotank mini combined with chich sun. It completely mucked up the flavour profile of chich with the old socc silica coils but it was still super tasty.

No, Lost vape seemed to drop the modefined range when they moved. Shame as the lyra (which confusingly now is the name of there pod system) was a cracking dual cell mod.

Yeah massive pity was a really good range triple 18650 mods with a central pin location are such a rarity too which is exactly what I am after (good ones)

Back
Top Bottom