What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Old gear you miss but cant find

Bob lazar

Initiate
Hi all, I was looking through some old pics and was reminded of some old gear that I loved but moved on or lost and was thinking of things I would love to get back but cant, I was wondering who else does this and what do you miss?.

Taifun gs
Digiflavor Fuji son
Lava tube
Cartos
Innokin vtr v2

It's not that old school but I'm still pissed at myself for missing Vapecige SD Nano DNA60.
BTW TF GSII style is still available
Digi Son is available on Heaven Gifts

Hi all, I was looking through some old pics and was reminded of some old gear that I loved but moved on or lost and was thinking of things I would love to get back but cant, I was wondering who else does this and what do you miss?.

Taifun gs
Digiflavor Fuji son
Lava tube
Cartos
Innokin vtr v2

I still have my Lavatube. (Possibly a clone if originals even existed).

Not sure if still works but that was one tall bastard.

Not sure if the Lavatube got cloned, don't think it did

I think it was used generically for a number of VV tubes. I remember reading (years ago) that there may never have actually been a “lavatube” it was just a name that companies adopted to cover their product.

So the question might be was there ever an original.

I think it was used generically for a number of VV tubes. I remember reading (years ago) that there may never have actually been a “lavatube” it was just a name that companies adopted to cover their product.

So the question might be was there ever an original.
Apparently the OG Lavatube was by Volcano (thought as such), they farmed out to China to bring end user cost down and the designs and name got passed around. So they binned off that manufacturer for V2.

Didn't think Volcano would use a generic name or term.

But that's the way of the world, who "owns" the ce4 ect ect

Apparently the OG Lavatube was by Volcano (thought as such), they farmed out to China to bring end user cost down and the designs and name got passed around. So they binned off that manufacturer for V2.

Didn't think Volcano would use a generic name or term.

But that's the way of the world, who "owns" the ce4 ect ect
It was the og lavatube I had, bloody expensive at the time too.

It's not that old school but I'm still pissed at myself for missing Vapecige SD Nano DNA60.
BTW TF GSII style is still available
Digi Son is available on Heaven Gifts

Saw the fuji, not paying 30+ for a 3yr old tank( even though I still like it)
It was the v1 gs I liked, didnt like the v2 of it, just wasnt the same.

Back
Top Bottom