• 1.2mm

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 1.5mm

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Above 1.5mm

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i don’t use any devices with moveable rings to adjust the airflow. i’ve always found them useless. my preference is a 0.8 or 1.0mm hole.

i don’t use any devices with moveable rings to adjust the airflow. i’ve always found them useless. my preference is a 0.8 or 1.0mm hole.
As airflow restrictors I find they work pretty well in general. But I dislike them because they look ugly, get realigned by mistake, and can make it a pain to get the tank off

As airflow restrictors I find they work pretty well in general. But I dislike them because they look ugly, get realigned by mistake, and can make it a pain to get the tank off

i’ve found them very unreliable. but i think it might be because i puff too hard.

Last edited:
I feel like 2-3 mm is dtl to u guys.
That hits the spot with me

Im gonna say on the 2mm side actually, the 3mm on the nautilus 3 feels pretty airy. 1.8 mm was fine for me on that tank

The ether rba was also pretty airy at 3mm,probably a 2 to 2.5 (or one less then the max, whatever it was) those r the only 2 tanks i have that have measurable air inlets

Last edited:
1,0 or 1.2 mm, though I often feel there is some inconsistency with some 1.2's feeling like 1.0's and vice versa, probably just subjective old me:25:

I like a fairly loose Mtl about 1.6, I’ve got used to the 2K16 Doggy with the air adjuster wide open, no restriction until under the coil is the key I’ve found.

Back
Top Bottom