• 1.5mm

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Above 1.5mm

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Netvaper

Achiever
Couldn't find a previous poll on this and thought it might be interesting to gauge. I appreciate it isn't easy to say for a tank with a cyclops style afc and then there are rtas with both under coil and side afc and twin/multiple afcs but trying to keep it simple.

0.8mm ideally, or sometimes 1mm is decent too. Anything over that is too airy for me.

0.8mm ideally, or sometimes 1mm is decent too. Anything over that is too airy for me.

I find 0.8mm a tad too tight so 1mm is my choice and anything above 1.2 is too airy for me but interesting to see what others feel.

Anywhere between a 1.2 or 1.5 for me, depending on the tank & other airflow options

Like, on the BSKR v2 the 1.2 with full airflow is about as tight as I'll go, with the 1.5 insert, I cut off the airflow a bit

I think I use 1.2 or 1.5 on the Dvarw, I can;t remember but it's around there

Has anybody noticed their preferences changing? For example I quite like a 1mm ATM, but when I first started I found it too airy.

Not a massive change I admit, but in anothe rcouple of years I might be down with a 1.2mm.

It varies depending on the tank really. 1mm is my usual preference, but sometimes I go for 0.8 or 1.2.

When I first started mtl, I used 1mm, after a short time 1.2mm felt better and I used it for about 2 years.
In the last period, I feel 1.5mm close.
And the more air gets more flavour increases. Of course, throat hit is a must.

For the last 2 years I've been using KF Lites when driving/shopping/outdoors but I prefer DL. I've adjusted to taste and find myself trying to replicate the KF draw on the few subsequent MTL tanks I've bought. I recently dug out my OG Berserker RDA and tinkered with the inserts to see what my preference actually is. The smaller single holes 1.0 - 1.2 maybe are painfully tight for me, but the 1.5 to 2.0 are much better.

But I MTL 20mg salts at 20 Watts so I can get a nic hit as quickly as possible then forget it for half an hour so I'm not really MTLing for the pleasure of it. I suspect my opinion/preferences aren't particularly valid or relevant to most.

Pretty new to MTL vaping though i have been doing it on and off since i started, more off than on until recently. I usually vape around 1.0 mm but really depends on the Liquid, if it's Salts then 0.8 to 1.0. Like said above all Tanks have different afc which can make a massive difference.

Back
Top Bottom