What's new

Mod's Or Pens

Mods Or Pens?

• Total voters
Yes I started on pens but found they just were not doing it for me was not powerful enough to deliver the vape I wanted and ended up smoking for another year and a half..this time round got loads of advice and did more research and when quitting smoking second time around went down the mod and tank route and successfully quit smoking this time around..

Mod all the way, pens are for sissies
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:
Mod. A pen is never gonna come close to performing like an RTA or other rebuildable that is sat on a mod.

I say mod loosely as I use series mods and nothing comes close to them regulated wise although I do like a good MTL vape from time to time and the Mi-Pod has being a wonderful piece of kit since having it even if I do much rather prefer to chuck monster clouds of vapour. :rotflmao:

Depends on your definition of pen. As far as I'm concerned a pen style is the sort of thing that was being sold 8 - 10 years ago (DSE801 etc) these days it seems to be anything that isn't a box, cigalike, or epipe. Basically anything tubular that you can vape on. I've seen things that are chunkier than my UD Oak Leaf or TECC Odyssey tube mechs being described as vape pens. Surely these AIOs & the like are just regulated tube mods, not pens?

What is the current definition of a vape pen? Because I'm getting confused. I voted pen, because I don't like the shape of box mods, so everything I have that isn't an epipe is tube shaped. Am I wrong?

That said mod sure as hell doesn't mean the same as when the term was first coined.

Good question! I like a small mod, it just seems to be more comfortable in my hand and its effortless to negotiate the fire button. I used a pen a few years back but when I vaped in the dark I found myself constantly twirling the thing round to find the button.

My mum though has recently given up after 40 years of smoking and swears by the pen.

Back
Top Bottom