What's new

Mod's Or Pens

Mods Or Pens?

• Total voters

Simon Cooper

Postman
Hi All,

At my workplace the vapers are taking over. Most of us are now using mods (We all started on pens)

However, some vape veterans do prefer pens. Examples or their arguments are: Lighter, smaller, don't like big clouds.

So my question to the community is...

Do you prefer Mods or Pens?

Please comment with your reasons, I would be really interested in hearing your thoughts

Simon

Mods definitely! I need a battery that's going to last more than a couple of hours for work so pens just wouldn't cut it!

I prefer mods and tanks ..... but I went to see Mark Steel the other night and there was a guy sat in front of me with a pen device and it was very discrete, he would take it out now and again and there was almost zero vapour produced certainly not enough to bother anyone. I sat there the whole time with my mod in my pocket, so I can defo see the advantage in some situations. I was wishing I had a similar device that evening.

I prefer mods and tanks ..... but I went to see Mark Steel the other night and there was a guy sat in front of me with a pen device and it was very discrete, he would take it out now and again and there was almost zero vapour produced certainly not enough to bother anyone. I sat there the whole time with my mod in my pocket, so I can defo see the advantage in some situations. I was wishing I had a similar device that evening.

Very good point, while I was in Budapest I was vaping in all the clubs and bars using a pen. Only until I did it right next to the bouncer that I found out it was illegal. This was the last day, so must have been un noticeable!

I started off with a Pen but much prefer the mod. Fits nicer in my hand and get more out of it.

I have a pen for something light and discreet to take with me when required but other than that mods all the way... flavour is much better :)

I know one guy woes been vaping for 3yrs and uses a pen, for me it's mods and a mech tube mod when out because it's small but very occasionally I do use a vape pen when I need to.

What about an AIO option? I use the Aspire Breeze when on the move due to size and practicality!

Mods because for me a pen is more cigarette shaped,. I try to remove as much as possible of the old habit same with liquids (no tobacco's) plus mods give you more options. you could fit a carto if you have an ego adapter or a tank, dripper, with a pen you are limited to how you can use it plus battery won't last as long in most cases

Back
Top Bottom