What's new

Increasing Tank Capacity

Would you buy a tank glass like this for 7-8 pounds?

• Yes

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters

Jason1980

Hi all. I'm a glass blower and have been playing with the idea of making tank glass sections. I came up with an idea for a "bubble" tank which I estimate will pretty much double the capacity of a standard tank. I have made a couple of samples, one of which I sent to a user on here to try out and give me some feedback. I was just wondering if the interest was there. I've yet to cost them out properly but have estimated them to end up selling for about 7 pounds each (plus postage) please see picture attached of my sample on a tfv8 cloud beast.

Here is the sample I made

Attachments

• DSC_0717.JPG
    DSC_0717.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 178
I voted no, but not because you haven't done a good job or I don't think it's cool. :)

.... I just don't have any need. I don't use a lot of liquid and all my tanks will last a day/evening and I don't mind filling up once a day if I need to.

I think the main problem (other than the TDP) would be if you knock that over here glass will almost certainly take the hit.

I'd prefer a double tank that ran from the same 510 pin but had 2 separate coils and 2 flavours

I definitely could see these being useful now all tanks will have to be 2ml but can also see @Hubbahubba's point that it looks quite vulnerable to damage.

It's amazing that you can make that tho. Don't get me wrong. If it could be taller rather than wider that would suit more people I think

You can already get similar for the Cleito, so the market is there, but it's a fairly small market.

Existing hardcore vapers will have stocked up on high capacity tanks, and new ones are being shipped with extended tanks in the box.

Many, like me, have a number of tanks on the go so fill each one every 3 days or so, and no-one with OCD (of which there seems to be an unusually high number among vapers) is going to put one of those on a tank.

Good luck though. :2thumbsup:

Yes. I'd like a bigger tank and would rather something hand made by a highly skilled worker, in the UK, than something made by a far eastern factory.

It would be fairly easy to protect something like that with a little thought.

I think it's a great idea, after all to most of us this is a hobby and so many people like to customise their setup to be unique.
I'm sure there's a workaround for Tpd.

What about driptips?

Back
Top Bottom