What's new

If you could only vape one flavour.........

I have the hzn from flavour boss. 4 days steep so far and tastes great. It's a shake and vape but iv a feeling it's going to get better.

I have had HZN , its good but a bit too strong for me , my son loves it , in fact I'm just about to order some more , "Black Mist" from TMB notes is quite good too (and a good price) .

I have had HZN , its good but a bit too strong for me , my son loves it , in fact I'm just about to order some more , "Black Mist" from TMB notes is quite good too (and a good price) .[/QUO
I have had HZN , its good but a bit too strong for me , my son loves it , in fact I'm just about to order some more , "Black Mist" from TMB notes is quite good too (and a good price) .
That is a very good price. What do you mix at. Says 10 to 20%

I go 20% for me its just right , not as strong as HZN at the same %
The cooling is a little over powering in HZN but it's nice. I will have to order some mist and compare. Might try toning it down and do half a tank of red Astaire and half HZN they probably go well together

Current favourite is Danish Pastry concentrate by Bakery DIY. Which is a shame as down to my last 10 mls made juice and seems to be no longer available anywhere, bummer!

T-juice black and blue has been my adv for for years. started vaping with their Red Astair and now can't stand it, taste is a weird thing!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom